Chapter 36 - Bloody ink

Y/N = Your Name 

L/N = Last Name 

F/B = Favorite Book

* 2nd person's P.O.V

Warning! Violences and Gore 

You were at the library reading F/B. You felt like reading might save you some free time. You notice Sniffles reading his comic book. You ignore him and continue reading your own book. A few moments later, Lammy comes out of nowhere with Flipqy behind her. He was chasing her with a huge knife in his bloody hands. Lammy screams " Help! Someone please." You notice them coming and you hid underneath a table. Lammy trip over a stack of books and you gasp " Lammy no!." Lammy pulls her by the hair and starts stabbing her. She was screaming and blood was spray into the books. Sniffles notice the murder and he got up from his seat. He was running to a hiding spot and Flipqy chase after him. Sniffles hid in the exact same table you hid. You push him aside " Move over this is my spot." Flipqy's eyes turn red and started sniffing out for more victims. Sniffles covers your mouth and whisper " Don't make a sound and he'll leave us alone."  Flipqy was getting close and closer to the table. You were breathing through your mouth and you didn't like Flipqy at all. Flipqy's eyes turn back to green and he drops the knife. Flippy looks around and ask " What am I doing here?." You and Sniffles got out from your hiding spot and Sniffles said " What the heck happen Flippy?." Flippy turns to tear up " I don't know. I was mad....she started screaming." You walk towards him and gave him a hug. You patted him on the back " There there...It's okay." Lammy gets up cover in blood and she walks towards you. She was having trouble walking but, lucky Sniffles catch her.