Chapter 21 - Stepping into a trap

Y/N = Your Name

L/N = Last Name

F/C = Favorite Color

* 2nd person's P.O.V

You woke up and you felt the need to throw up. After seeing that Roadkill you didn't want to talk to them again. You grab your F/C toothbrush and went to the bathroom. You heard someone said "Did you heard gunshots last night?." Another reply " I did! It was so loud and scary." You brush your teeth and said " She's right. I saw the whole thing." They look at you confusion and walk away. 

* Time Skip 

You were walking towards the school wearing your uniform. You heard something moving in the bushes. You stop for a second and stare that the bushes. You shrug and continue walking normally. You didn't notice a trap right in front of you and your foot got stuck in a bear trap. Your foot was bleeding a lot and you cried for help. A green haired boy wearing a military outfit came out of the bushes and pointed a gun at your face. He tilt his head and gasp " Oh my gosh! sorry Miss. This trap wasn't for you." He puts the gun in his pockets and bends down to free you. He pulls the bear trap down and you quickly pull your foot out. You were having trouble walking and you fell on the ground. Your foot was bleeding through your shoe, down at the ground. He picks you up and carries you to the nurse's office. You ask " Why was that bear trap there?." He said without facing you " That was my bear trap. Flaky was suppose step on that." You remember hearing Flaky that someone was trying to kill her.  He accidentally drops you and he pulls you back up. Your feet was hurting more and more each second. You ask " Do they call you Mr. Military?." He replies " First off my names Flippy and second I'll take that as a compliment." You blush " My names Y/N L/N. It's nice to meet you Flippy." You finally made it to the nurse's office and he puts you down carefully. He walks away and you smile behind his back.