Chapter 35 - The Newspaper Club

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd person's P.O.V

You were with the girls when you notice a fair behind the school. You peak over and you ask "What's going on?." Giggles walks over and smiles " Oh my god! It's a Club day." You tilt your head " What's Club day!." Lammy answers " It's the day Everyone gets to choose their club." Petunia pulls you by the arm and said " Come Y/N! Let's go." Flaky shivers " I don't know guys. What if something blows up and we burn alive?." Everybody left and Flaky sigh while catching up. You were running past tons of grass till you finally made it. The Fair had a colorful banner that said " Happy Club day!." There were tons of Balloons everywhere you look. Giggles was jumping " I'm so exited! Which club do you want to join?." Petunia looks around for an interesting club. Flaky runs up to you and she was out of breath. She pulls out her inhaler and said " Please don't make me run next time." She puts it in her mouth and Lammy pats her on the back.  You notice a group of kids watching Sniffles add some chemicals. Sniffle's project explodes in his face and his skin was black. You laugh at him and he said " That's not funny." Flaky hides behind her hair " See! That could've happen to us but, worse." Giggles notice a stand where Mr. Lumpy was. She yells " Hey guys come look." They zip towards Lumpy's Stand and he greets " Good afternoon girls! Are you interested in the newspaper club?." Petunia smiles "That's sounds funny. What do you think Y/N?." You thought for a second " I don't know. I'm not much of a writer." Lammy gives you a sad puppy look " Come on Y/N! This a perfect club for all of us." You try your best not to look her stare in the eyes. You couldn't hold it in and you sigh " Fine. But, don't think that'll work again." Lumpy gives you a sigh up form and everyone follows. Lump shakes your hand " We'll start club tomorrow."