Chapter 18 - Crime never pays

Y/N = Your Name

L/N = Last Name

F/S = Favorite Soda 

* 2nd person's P.O.V

You were at the vending machine and you got yourself a F/S. You open the can and took a sip. You were about to take another sip but, a red figure came out of nowhere and took you to the sky. You look down and saw the school from a far distance. You heard a voice laughing evilly "Splendid Will never find us here!." You look up and saw....Splendid but in red?!. You said "Splendid? What is wrong with you?." He look at you and said " Splendid?! You know that blue idiot?." You reply " Of course! He save me from falling and Who are you?." He throws you into the air and catches you. He evilly smiles " I'm his devious and handsome Rival!. Splendont the name, Crimes my game." You said " And I'm Y/N L/N and I want you to put me down." You tried to escape his arms but, he was strong. You scream out "Splendid Help me! Where ever you are." 

*Meanwhile

Splendid was on the ground on his phone. His ears start to pick up on your cry for help. He zips to the sky and he meets face to face with his evil Nemesis Splendont. Splendid yells " Release the girl or face your time in prison." Splendont laughs at him " Not if you catch me first."  Splendont flies away to another area and Splendid follows him. You start to fell a bit sick and you wanted to throw up. Splendont was flying faster than Splendid and he questions " I wonder what happens if I drop you down and save you. Will you start to feel romance with me?." He drops you down and you were screaming for help. After a few moments, he flies down and caught you right in his arms. You yell " Put me down! I don't love you!." He thought for a second and smiles evilly for an idea. He ask " If that isn't romance then how bout this." He leans over and tries to kiss but, Splendid pushes him away from you and you went back to falling. Splendid flys down and caught you just in time. Splendont got mad and yells " I'll be back Splendid! I'll always come back."  He flies away and you said " Thanks a lot Splendid!." Splendid lands you careful to the ground and said " Your welcome Y/N! It'll be my pleasure to save you again real soon." He flies away and you ran towards your last class.