Chapter 32 - A Call back home

Y/N = Your Name 

L/N = Last Name 

* 2nd person's P.O.V

You were in class listening to Mr. Lumpy. You couldn't remember how long you been in this school. You were hoping someone didn't notice you weren't a human. You don't know how long you're gonna keep people think you're one of them. The teacher ask you "Miss. L/N?! Can you answer question one for us?." You stand up screaming " What do you want from me?!." The whole class stood silence and stare at you. Mr. Lumpy repeated " Can you read us question one for us?." You sat back down and sigh " I guess so..." 

* Time Skip

You were walking besides Giggles and she ask " Are you okay Y/N?. You don't look so good." You answer " It's nothing...just a little home sick." She thought of something and a idea came to mind. She punches your shoulder " You know....I heard the teachers put up a phone booth outside. You can call to the human's world." You smile " That's a great idea! I could call back to parents and tell them everything." You ran off to find that phone booth and Giggles yells " You need money to call." After a few minutes, You found a phone booth near the school. You grab out a quarter from your pocket and place it in the coin slot. You press on the numbers and began calling your mom. She answers " Y/N! Is that really you?." You answer " It's me mom. How's home?." She starts crying " Everything's fine here!. I've been hiding things from you." You question " What do you mean?." Mom said " I was gonna tell you something I should've told a long time ago." You didn't understand your mother and you reply " What is it?." The call cuts up "If you like to continue your call please pay 25 cents." You didn't had any money left and you quickly said " I'm sorry mom I have to go!." You hang up the phone and thought ' Hiding?! Is there something she didn't tell me?.'