Chapter XII - Returning The Favor

"Ugh. I feel gross." (Y/n) complained as they walked back to their little camp.

"And? Why are you complaining to me idiot?"

(Y/n) turned to Bakugou with a slight look of offense on her face. "Well who else will I complain to? Do you think the birds are able to hear me?"

"I don't fucking know! They could! Why the hell should I care if you feel gross or not SassyMouth?"

(Y/n) groaned at the nickname she hoped he had forgotten about. "Well how the fuck will I get cleaned then? I'd LOOOOOVE to hear your suggestions Bakahoe!"

"Will you goddamn stop with that?!"

"Will you stop with the nicknames for me then?!" She spat.

"Hell no. They're too good to lose," Bakugou slightly smirked.

"Then I won't stop either!" (Y/n) frustratingly growled. "And you're not helping by yelling at me!"

"Nani?! You're yelling too idiot!"
(a/n: do any of y'all melt whenever he says 'nani' or is it just me)

(Y/n) stopped as she closed her eyes and heavily sighed.

Bakugou stopped as well as he stood and stared at her.

She opened her eyes again. "Look, I'm sorry okay? You can stay here at camp while I find a stream or something..."

Bakugou took note of the slight look of hurt on her face before she turned and walked away. He felt a slight pang of guilt in his heart as he watched her retreating figure. Like hell if he ever admitted to it though.

*****

"You know what? I don't get why he keeps yelling and being rude... I don't get why I like that asshole... With his stupid muscular and exposed chest and his strong arms and his stupid beautiful eyes and his dumbass hair that looks soft that I want my fingers to get lost in and his stupid sexy ass smirk and his stupid personality that I somehow find myself liking... Stupid stupid stupid..."

The (h/c) headed female grumbled to herself while she looked for some sort of water source nearby. She hoped the sound of running water will relax and destress her.

"...stupid Bakugou and stupid feelings and stupid Gods for making me fall for that stupid hot as fuck bastard..." She kept grumbling to herself as she came across a waterfall. She checked the water temperature and shrugged as she didn't feel it was cold enough to get her sick. She put down her bow and quiver and stripped down to her undergarments, putting them into a pile not too far from the waterfall.

(Y/n) stepped into the water and got under the waterfall, instantly becoming relaxed as the water cascaded down her body. She took out the hairband that was holding her hair into a ponytail and began to run her fingers through her hair to de-tangle it.

As she began to cup the water in her hands, she heard what sounded like something dashing through bushes. She opened her eyes and turned around, but she didn't see anything out if the ordinary. She shrugged it off thinking it was probably just an animal or something and turned back to focus on getting cleaned.

Not even five seconds later, a quick succession of footsteps was heard. It sounded close to her.

She began to panic a little. "Bakugou I swear if this is your idea of a prank it's not funny. And it's kinda perverted to spy on a girl while she's bathing..."

She wearily looked around and once again didn't see anything. She went back to facing the waterfall and tried to relax; her survival instincts were yelling at her to get out if there. She kept on trying to calm her nerves by telling herself she's just paranoid by having to escape those guards yesterday.