Drabble - Sass

One of my friends was talking about how Sho would be sweet to everyone except Bakugou and how she'll huff out insults to him so it inspired me to write this~
*****

"Oi! Bakugou! Come here!" (Y/n) called out to Bakugou with Sho perched on her shoulder.

"What the f-"

"You remind me of a Russian doll. So full of yourself!"

Steam poured out of Bakugou's ears as he watched (y/n) and Sho walk away, and it sounded like they were laughing.

*****

(Y/n) was sleeping in that day, and Bakugou was trying to wake her up. One thing you never do is try to wake (y/n) up in the morning.

"I've met some real pricks in my life, but you sir are a fucking cactus." (Y/n) hissed as she continuously slapped his hand away.

"Oi! The fuck did you tell me?"

"Look, don't be a fuckface and just leave me alone already."

"You shitty girl... You need to get up!"

When Sho saw Bakugou bothering her, she jumped up on the bed and starting to snap at him.

"Oi! Keep your snapping dragon shit away from me!"

"I'm not making her do anything Bakahoe."

"OI!!"

*****

Bakugou had gotten a cold, even tho (y/n) told him several times he should cover up with it's freezing rain outside, but of course Bakugou never listens to anyone.

He went into a coughing fit, and (y/n) was standing in the background with her hands on her hips.

"Ugh, my throat really hurts." He complained.

"Yeah, and I bet your knees do too..." (Y/n) snickered.

"Oi! What the fuck did you just say to me?!"

Bakugou watched as (y/n) and Kirishima high fived as they howled with laughter.

"You little shits!" Bakugou growled as he started running after the two.

(Y/n) had pushed Kirishima towards Bakugou and started running. "He dared me to say that! Kill him not me!" She giggled.

"Thanks for throwing me under the bus (y/n)!" Kirishima complained as he started running too.

*****

"You're so lazy! You don't do anything around here to help anymore!"

(Y/n) sighed as she crossed her arms. "Oh shut up. I wear heels bigger than your dick."

*****

Kirishima and (y/n) were walking around the place and talking about random things, with Sho on Kirishima's shoulder. As they approached Bakugou, the pair started to snicker.