Bonus Chapter: Dream

I'm so sorry that this isn't another chapter that furthers the book/plot but I have writer's block plus I'm procrastinating a lot plus I have a lot of stress from school and from home PLUS I have like 50 doctor's appointments a month someone pls end my suffering

*****

"Katsuki! Wake your lazy ass up! Eijirou wants you to help him with the dragons!"

Bakugou's eyes fluttered open when he heard his name enter his ears. He sat up and rubbed the blurriness from his eyes, looking around and taking notice that he was in an unfamiliar place to him. He scrunched his brows in confusion as (y/n) entered the room.

"Katsuki! Did you hear me? Eijirou requests help." (Y/n) entered the room and stood in the entryway with her hands on her hips, looking at Bakugou expectantly.

"Help with what?" Bakugou was utterly confused how he got here, and he was absolutely clueless.

"What do you mean "help with what?"? The dragons of course. You may have put him in charge but he still needs help time to time,"

Bakugou only raised his eyebrow at her in response. (Y/n) sighed as she approached Bakugou to grab his hand and drag him outside. "Stop playing games Katsuki. You've been around dragons for how many years now? Stop pretending to not know anything and just go help. The sooner you get it done the sooner we can go on our date later today."

Bakugou widened his eyes as (y/n) kissed his cheek before walking away to somewhere he didn't know. Hell, this entire place is unfamiliar to him.

"Bakubro! Finally! Listen dude, I gotta train the younger dragons, but the older ones need to be fed. Think you can feed them for me?" Kirishima smiled upon seeing Bakugou.

Bakugou hesitated a little. "Well what do dragons eat?"

Kirishima had to stop and process what Bakugou just asked. "Bakugou dude, you ok? Did you hit your head overnight or something? Anyways here, the older dragons tend to prefer meat over the greens. Just the three over there." Kirishima pointed over to the three waiting dragons after handing Bakugou a bag of meats.

Bakugou eyed the bag of meats suspiciously before making his way over to the dragons. Upon approaching them, he looked up and into their eyes with the most intimidating glare he could manage, trying to facade the fact he the dragons were actually quite intimidating to him.

Without breaking eye contact with them, he reached in the bag and tossed several big pieces of meat into their hungry and awaiting mouths.

"Is that all you needed help with shitty hair?" Bakugou asked as he approached Kirishima and tossed the now empty bag in his direction with a scowl.

"Yeah! Thanks dude! Now go find (y/n) and let her know you two can go on that date now!" Kirishima smiled brightly, showing of those sharp teeth of his.

Bakugou turned away as he felt his cheeks heat up, but he didn't have to go far to find (y/n). "Katsuki! Finished already?"

Bakugou looked up to see the happily smiling face of (y/n) right in front of him. "Where are we even going?" He asked as if being this close to his crush (and even more so, finding out that they're dating), didn't affect him.

"Surprise! You just seemed really stressed out and tense recently and I want to see if I could... Help with that.." (Y/n) shyly admitted as she looked down to her feet.