Different

Description: The feeling was different. The hand that grazed across Chase's cheek was smooth and it sent sparks through his face, adding to the pleasure of the kiss. His hands threaded through the other man's hair, finding his mess of green was a lot softer than Stacy's would be. He pulled back to catch his breath, his chest quickly rising and falling as his heart beat rapidly. He took that moment to stare at the man in front of him, taking in his beautiful blue eyes under the mask he was wearing and how he could tell the man was blushing, even though he couldn't see it.

The feeling was different. The hand that grazed across Chase's cheek was smooth and it sent sparks through his face, adding to the pleasure of the kiss. His hands threaded through the other man's hair, finding his mess of green was a lot softer than Stacy's would be. He pulled back to catch his breath, his chest quickly rising and falling as his heart beat rapidly. He took that moment to stare at the man in front of him, taking in his beautiful blue eyes under the mask he was wearing and how he could tell the man was blushing, even though he couldn't see it. He then realised what had just happened.

He stumbled backwards, reaching for his shirt that had been discarded on the floor sometime during their kissing session. He pulled it over his head and muttered out, "I need to go!" before rushing out of the room.

Inside his head, he was repeatedly swearing. He knew that there was no way Stacy would know what had happened but he was petrified she would... somehow. He pushed open his front door and called out for his girlfriend who walked into the hallway. "Hey, how were the other guys?" She questioned with an oblivious smile. Guilt swirled in the pit of Chase's stomach.

"They were... good." Chase mumbled. He hadn't even seen the other egos. Just Marvin.

"You okay?" Stacy's face morphed into an expression that displayed concern which just made the guilt so much worse. Chase just nodded before heading up to their bedroom.

-

Marvin: We need to talk.

Chase let out a groan and turned off his phone. Stacy sat up and looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Is someone bothering you?" Chase shook his head but flipped the phone over on the table so he wouldn't have to look at it again. "You're acting weird."

"Weird how?"

"Weird as in you're quiet. The Chase Brody I know is never this quiet."

"Just tired." Chase grinned widely but it was obviously fake because there was a dullness in his eyes.

-

Chase tried his best to slam the door in Marvin's face but he used all of his force to keep the door open. "I don't want to see you." Chase muttered, keeping his volume low so that Stacy wouldn't hear.

"We need to talk about it..." Marvin pushed passed Chase and rudely invited himself inside. "I was talking to Jackie-"

"You told him?!" Fire lit inside Chase's chest as he tried his best to seem intimidating. He was glaring at the masked magician but it was hard to look threatening when wearing a snapback and having a Nerf gun in his front pocket. Marvin's eyes widened under his mask and he backed up as he realised it wasn't his secret to tell.

"I just didn't know what to do and he doesn't-"

"I don't give a shit!" He yelled before whispering the next sentence, "I'm not gay."

"You could be pansexual or-"

"Leave me alone!"

Having finally heard Chase's shouting, Stacy entered the room to find out what was going on. Chase looked like he was going to cry and Marvin had a deep frown on his face. Stacy stood by her boyfriend and somehow she looked more intimidating with her hands on her hips. "Are you bothering Chase?"