I become friends!

Leo's POV

I don't want to go to school, Sally! " I explained. Sally said, “You are going to school mister! I don't care the world is in danger! Your going to school!"

You see, I was adopted by Percy's mom Sally. Me and Perce are like brothers I guess. Anyway, I call Sally, Sally. She understands about my mom and how I don't want to call her that. I've been living with her for a couple mouths now and now she wants me to go to school! I'm not going to Percy's school ether! Well there nothing I can to a about it.

We were arguing at the breakfast table. “Please, Sally. I'm just going to get kicked out.” I pleaded. She shook her head, “Leo, if your going to live here your going to school.” “Fine! I'll go to school!” I yelled. Percy said “Can we go now! You guys have been arguing for a hour!"

We got in Sally's car and drove to drop Percy off first. I stared out the window. Its not that I don't want to go to school, its just my friends won't be there with me. “We're here" Sally said. I got out off the car and waved to Sally as she drove off.

I looked around. Mc. something Highschool didn't look so bad. The buildings were white with blue on the edges. I glanced at my watch. Wow, I better get going. Don't want to be late on my first day of school in the middle of the year.

I walked in the school and saw some girls fighting with words. “At least my parents love me!" yelled a red head to the blonde. She clenched her fists. I was about to go stop the fight but I didn't have to. I ran to the front desk and asked for my schedule. First class : English.

I looked around at saw it. Room B:6

I strolled right in as the teacher said “Class we have a new student’ The teacher whispered to me “Why don't you write your name on the board?" I glanced at the class and saw the blonde girl. I sat next to her.

“So, your the new kid." She told me. I smiled. And said “Ya, names Leo. Leo Valdez " She smiled. “My name is Harley. Harley Quinn" Harley Quinn.

“Isn't that the jokers girl in Batman?" She nodded. The teacher said “Well Mr. Valdez. Since you are talking please say a sentence in Greek."

Greek? Easy! “£¢€¶∆ ∆¢¥°£  ¢£¢¥" I don't know. The teacher seemed impressed. She nodded and continued the lesson. I tried to pay attention but my ADHD got the best of me. I was drumming my fingers on the desk, pulling random things out of my tool belt.

I looked at Harley. She was beautiful. Wait, what! Stop it! You just met her! She looked at me. I turned my head, blushing like a mad man. She giggled. I made her giggle!