No one even reads the title! Why bother!

Leo's POV

I sigh, why did Percy answer the door. Now, Harley is never going to like me!

“Um, Hi. I'm Ari and this is Harls”

Percy smiles, “I'm Percy.” He put his hand out. Ari and Harley shakes his hand. I force a smile and beckons them inside. Ari waltz right in and takes a set on the couch like she owns the place and Harley slowly walks inside. They're so different, Ari's bold and Harley's quiet. I wonder how they get along. “So, are we gonna do this assignment or not? I don't care either way.” Ari said.

“Um....I'll just go.” Percy says.

I rub my hands together, “Lets get this show on the road!”

Harley's POV

You know how I said I don't care about what anyone thinks, well I do. I'm a shy, quiet, girl. My only true friend is Ari.

We started working on our assignment. Leo asked, “Um, what are we working on again?” Ari shrugs and looks at me. “We have to draw a poster and write a essay on Greek Mythology,” I answer. He nods. I open my backpack and grab my art supplies. “So, who's doing what?” I ask.

“Ill do the poster!” Ari yells and grabs my art supplies. I roll my eyes. “I'm not good at writing, so I'll help with the poster.” Leo says.

I nod and grab my pencil, Hmm how am I going to do this? I got it!

I start writing.

Its been a couple hours, I just finished. I look over to them only to find Ari asleep and Leo building something out of pencils. I shake my head. I walk over to Leo and pokes him, He jumps up nocking all of the pencils over. “Shhhhh.” I say and point to Ari. I whisper to him, “Lets scare her.” He smiles and nods. We tiptoe over to Ariana and yell in her ear,“Ahhhhh!”

She snaps awake and screams. Leo put his hand over her mouth says, “Shhhh. I think they're are people in the house” Her eyes go wide. Leo and I burst out laughing.

Ari joins in. I say in between laughs, “We *laugh* got to *laugh* go *laugh* Ari. *laugh* your *laugh* dad!” She stops laughing and bolts out the door.

“Strict dad?” Leo asks.

“Strict dad.” I say.

Was that good or was that awesome! Nothing much happens in this chapter and I'm sorry, its just that I have this HUGE assignment due tomarow! The next chapter will be better, I promise!

~ Breanna