Hubby Ugric

Leo's POV

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I then look around a see that I'm in the infirmary. Whaaaaaaaaa..... Then it came back to me. "Leo!", Harley's voice came to hear. Soon, I'm tackled by a hug. Others follow. They finally stop hugging and I see Piper, Jason, Annabeth, Hazel, Nyssa, Strolls, and for surprise Percy.

"Percy", I spat out in disgusted as I glare at him. You see, I kinda "HATE" the Percy Jackson. He thought Annie (Annabeth) was cheating on him with me. So, he beat me up, flooded my cabin and Bunker 9, and sorwe me as a enemy.

Percy scratched the back of his neck, "Um...I-..I'm ..I'm sorry! Okay! I was jealous and stupid!" I was shocked, everyone was except the strolls. I wonder why.

I coughed out, "I'm sorry, too." He smiled at said to the Strolls, "You own me ten bucks". I jumped on him and punched him. He threw me off and kicked me in the gut! I stood up and went to punch him again when a heard a angel voice say "Stop!"

I turn around and see the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen. And her name was Reyna.

Harley's POV

I saw as the love of my life fell for someone else. I saw the way he stared at her and she stared back. Percy Jackson I loved, but he may never love me... Lol! I'm just kidding!! The love of my life is Leo Valdez!