Oh my f****** god!!!

WE ALMOST HAVE 1000 READS!!!! Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod!!! Thank You so f****** much! Never thought I would have a thousand reads much less 100..... I can't believe ityou guys make my day! No month. NO YEAR!!!!! I love you guys so much!!! But I want to get to know you!
So I dare you to comment your first name, age and fav book, aka HoO, PJO, The Fault in our Stars.
I DARE YOU! If you don't , I understand you too shy or just don't wanna, but I actually want to know your here.

You actually read these black things. I want to know that your not robots. You can do that or just comment your favorite word. Anything I don't care if you don't comment your name or your favorite book.

Comment anything! I don't care what you comment anymore!

I just want you to comment!

you think you do that for me?
And you know oh you dont have to comment but I want every single person that reads this to!

1000  people or right now 934. Ok now on to the story
:) :) ;) :) :) :)
:)
:)
:)

Leo's POV

It turns out that Ari did pass out with the sight of Harls arm. GREAT! I scream with frustration.

"AAAAAAAAA!"

Annabeth jumps out at me with her knife in her hand. I quickly dodge and says, “Ann! Its me, Leo!"       She puts her knife down and rushes over to hug me.

"Leo! Where have you been! Percy's worried!"

I smile and say, “I'm fine, but they aren't.” I point at Ari and Harl. She finally noticed them and took of her jacket and put it on Harley's arm.

Annabeth is wearing a black jacket with Camp half blood tee under it with black jeans.

She shouts at me, “Go get Will!” I nod and race inside camp. I see Will talking to Grover and I rush to them. Gasping for breath I say, “Annabeth *gasp* need *gasp* help*’

“With what?" Will asks.

‘Harley *gasp* blood * gasp* dying! ” I point to where she is and Will runs off. 
BTW, Leo ran a crossed camp.

Leo? Do you have Asama?,” Grover asks. I shake my head.

“Never had it. Why? ” “I think your going to faint.” I shake my head and tried to start walking. I failed horrible. I fell on the first couple of steps, Grover caught me. I started blacking out, No! Not now!

~~~~~~~~~~~Dream~~~~~~~~~~

I'm at Camp J.

Weird. 

I'm also in Reyna's room, also weird. I look around and see her at a desk writing something.

Hmmmm.

What could it be?

Suddenly she whispers my name, “Leo.”

Its like she knows I'm there. Whaa??? I sneak behind her and yell, “Boo!"

She doesn't move. Ether she can't hear or see me or she doesn't get scared. I think its the first one.

I look at writing and my heart stopped beating.

~~~what Reyna's writing~~~~~~

Dear Piper,

       Look I know you don't like me, I'm not fond of you ether. But I need help, with love. I desperately need your help! Its also someone you know and no. It is not Jason, I gave up on him long ago. And no, not Percy or Frank. I like Leo. Ya, like like him.

     I love the way him eyes light up when he smiles, his curly dark brown hair, and most of all the way his lips look like they're begging me to kiss them. I'm losing my mind. I would do anything to be with him even giving up my post.

   Please Piper, help me outI Love Leo and I hope he loves me. Please Piper, I would do anything for you from now on. Anything you ask! Please!!

                                   Reyna

~~~~~~~~~dream ends~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What? More people that likes Leo! Hahahaha!

       ~ Breanna

R+L R+L