Dont even look here, look away!

Ariana's POV

Ring! Ring! Ring!

I groggily sat up and rubbed my eyes.

Ring!

Shut up! I slammed my alarm off and sighed, another day of hell. Today is Friday! Yay, Weekend! So, I have to go to school. I get up and grab my phone. Then, I go to contacts and text Harley.

||||||||||

Me: Hey

Harl: Sup

Me: hey

Harley: What are you doing?

Me: waking up, you?

Harley: Walking to school, Wait you just woke up!?!?!

Me: Ya, why

Harley: Its 7:45!

Me: What!

||||||||||

I look at my phone time and she's right. I quickly race to the bathroom and brush my teeth and put deodorant on. No time for shower. I grab some clothes and put them on, a blue tee with black leggings. Not bad. I shove on my vans and look at the time again. 7:53. Shit! School starts at 8! I run downstairs, yes I live in a two story apartment. I put my black backpack on and yell to my dad, “Bye!” I run out the door and race to school.

I ran to my homeroom and jumps into my set right as the bell rung. The teacher gave me the evil eye. Whoo, that was close.

~~~Time skip to lunch!~~~~~~~

I get in line to get my lunch, I look over to our table and saw Harley and Leo laughing. I'm never going to get him, am I. Don't give up Ariana Walf! You don't give up!

“Hamburger or tacos?”

I point to the tacos. The lunch lady throws the taco on my plate, I grab my tray and walk to our table. I sit next to Leo and interrupts Harls. “Lets go to the movies after school”I asked.

Leo's POV

Movies? Heck ya! I haven't been to the movies in forever! “Totally!” I say. Harley frowns but says, “Sure” Ariana smiles and said, “So, what are we seeing?”

Harley says, “The mocking jay" at the same time I say, “Iron Man 5” We look at each other and started arguing. Ari yells, “Stop! I will decide! We will see-”

So what movie do you want them to see? I know iron man 5 isn't out but I didn't know what movie to pick that's out. Just pretend its out. M'k? Okay. Tell me what movie you want them to see in the comments and Don't worry I won't be giving any spoilers because The mocking jay isn't out ether. M'k? M'k! Bye!
               ~Breanna

Happily Never After (Leo Valdez)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें