This is NOT a title! Repeat this is NOT a title.

“So, You want to come by my house to finish assignment?”I ask Leo.

“Nah, let's go to my house.”

“My house! ”

“Mine!

“No, Mine!

“Mine, Mine, mine!”

“My house.”

“Okay let's do your house”

“No, yours!”

Leo smirked and said “K, let's do my house.” I angrily sighed. I can't believe I said that! If you were wondering, what we are doing, We have do to a assignment together and we both want to work at ours houses.

I grabbed my backpack and walked out the school, waiting for Ariana. (She is our other partner) Fortunately She came running out. “Sorry not sorry, that I'm late.” I rolled my eyes and smiled, typical Ari. “Hmm, that is good, remind me to write that down.” Leo said.

“Well, are you going to show us where you live?” Leo smirked and answered, “You want to know where I live!?! You in love with me or something?!” I felt my face blush red with embarrassment. Ari noticing my blush, wiggled her eyebrows at me. I blushed even harder.

“Come on slow pokes!” Leo yelled. I didn't even know he was waking away.

Ari grabbed my hand and started running towards Leo. Leo started singing, “Off we go to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Leo town ” Ari giggled and sang along.

I covered my ears to try to block out the horrible sound. Leo noticing this, elbowed Ari. They nodded and sang loudly. “Off we see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Leo town!” I rolled my eyes knowing they won't stop unless I join them. We linked arms and started kipping to Leo's house. We sang, “Off we sing the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Leo town.”

People were looking at us weirdly, but I didn't care.

I was having fun.

Ari's POV (Surprise!)

We doppled over laughing. I still can't believe Harley like Leo. That is a big problem, You know why. Cause I like Leo! He is funny, cute, smart, and we weird! My kind of guy! But, I couldn't do that to Harls. She's my best friend!

Leo then said, “We're here!” In front of us was a huge building. “You live in a apartment? ” He nodded and said, “Ya, why?” Harl quickly answered, “No, reason. ” (In case you were wondering Harl and Harls are Harley.)

Leo went up and opened the doors for us. He is a gentlemen too! Can this boy get any better! I smiled and so did Harls. I walked inside and waiting for them. Leo and Harley came and walked to the elevator. I walked to them and waited. The elevator quickly came with a loud Ding! We went inside and Leo pressed 3. Music came from the speakers and into our ears.

In no time, the elevator stopped.

Leo walked down the hallway and stopped at a door. I glanced at Harley and she was muttering things like, What if his dad is mean and kicks us out or if his mom is a zombie! Omg, what if his mom is a zombie!

I put my hand on her shoulder and said, “Harls, its gonna be okay. Just calm down.” She nodded and we walked towards Leo. I nodded towards him. He nocked on the door and someone inside yelled, “Coming!”

The door opened and a boy with black hair and green eyes stood there. He said, “Sup”

See! The hold wasn't that long! Thank you for reading my story, it mean something so special. Every vote, comment, and add means so much to me. If you think I'm kidding, I'm not. Again Thank you.

~Breanna ♥♥