Im sooooo sorry

I know I haven't been updating to the story, but now here it is!

Leo's POV

Wow. Wow. Reyna likes me. I started running to Bunker 9, trying to get away from everyone. I got a ton of tucking problems on my plate.

First, Harley and Ari are Half-bloods.

Second, Reyna likes me.

Third, Piper is saying that Reyna's cute and smart and stuff like that. (Piper doesn't know about Harley and Ari)

I finally reach the door of Bunker 9. I quickly and ran in, shutting the door behind me. In there I sighed and met face to face with Ari. “Aaaaaaa!” I scream. Ari chuckles and said,“Hi Leo.” I calm down and ask,“How did you get in here?!” Only Piper, Jason, some of my simbles know where it is. “Piper showed me the way” That girl! I sigh and run my fingers through my hair, “Well you have to leave”

“What if I don't what to?”

|WARNING WARNING ONLY REALLY REALLY MATURE PEOPLE CAN READ THIS I SUGGEST 13+ WARNING WARING|!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!

“Sorry Ari, I need some alone time” Ari gets closer to me. She whispers, “Come on, I can help you” I shake my head and point to the door. Ari shakes her head and suddenly grabs my junk. I yelp and she says, “What I'm about to do will make you feel a whole lot better ”

She then kisses me, right on the mouth. Omg! What is she doing?!?!! I push her away and say, “Ariana, what are you doing!?!”

Harley's POV

Where's Leo or Ari. Ari dighted on me as soon as Chiron gave me the Half-blood talk. I'm wandering around camp. Trying to ring someone to help me, most people just call be newbie and walk away. I see a girl, she has wavy alburn hair with green gold eyes. I run up to her said say, “Can you help me?”

“Newbie?” I nod. “Come with me”