Whatever

Harley's POV

“We will see If I stay!” ( I just really like that movie!)

I yell “Yes” and the same time Leo grouns, “No!” I smirk at him. He rolls his eyes at me. Ariana tells him, “Cone on Leo! It can't be that bad!”

“Oh, yes. It can be that bad!” Leo shoots at her.

“Can not!” Ariana shoots back at him.

“Can too!”

“Can not!”

“Can too!”

“Can not!”

At him point Ari and Leo were getting at each other's face/ (I hope you know what I mean)

“Can too!”

“Can not! Can not! Can not!”

“Can too!! Can can can too!”

I rise out of my chair and scream, “GUYS! CUT IT OUT!!!”

They both stop talking and look at me.

Leo's POV

I stop talking and look at Harley. I am speechless, she had never spoke up like that ever. She storm over to us and starting talking to us like we were the children that had done something wrong and she was the mother that had just snapped.

“You too are acting like 5 year olds, yelling at each other! Don't you know their are people in here trying to eat their lunch!” I finally notice the silence lunchroom. Its been silence since we started yelling. Everyone is starring at us. Prefect time to make a joke.

“What? Are you my mom or something?” I ask Harley. Everyone laughs and her face turns bright red. I smirk at her. Ariana says, “Ya! Mom. Are we grounded?”

I turn to Ari, “And you! Young Missy! What do you think your doing. Talking back to your mother like that!” A cute blush come up her cheeks.

Wait!  Did I just say cute! No! No! No! You can't like two girls especially when their beat friends.

I blurt out, “Your cute when you blush!” Ariana and Harley gasps.