I forgot to update. My bad?

Ariana's POV

I push Harley out of the way as IT lunged at her. It hissed, “Oh, daughter of Hermes. I'm not here to kill you. Only, the daughter of Apollo”  Harley and I said, “Sorry, but I have a dad at home” IT laughed. I saw Leo out of the corner of my eye, holding a huge hammer and sneaking behind IT. He singled us to destact it.

“You know! People only know who you are because of your sister!” Harley yelled. “And I thought you would be amazing, but your not!” IT hissed and lunged at us, but before it got to us Leo smashed it with his hammer. IT exploded into gold dust.

I gagged, “Gross.” Harley nodded. Leo reached into his tool belt and brought out a phone. ( Hey! I thought it was empty! Well it looked empty) He dialed a number and after a few rings, someone answered.

“Hello?”

“Percy, call Nico and tell him he was right. They're half-bloods.”

(If you don't know what a half-blood is then read PJO and then read HoO. I'm not good at details or explaining. K? Bye.)

Leo hanged up and dropped the phone on the floor. Then, he started jumping on it. “Leo! Stop! You may not of liked that phone, but you didn't have to jump on it!” I told him. He looked me straight dead in the eye and said, “Ari. Go home and pack all your things. If your dad is home tell him its time. After, that us in the subway. No questions asked. NOW GO!”

I jumped up and starting speeding to home.

What's going on!?!

Leo's POV

Trust me, I'm not a sayur, but if I was I'd be the best one. I told Ari to go pack her things and meet us in the subway and she left to go to it! That's like the first time someone listened to me!

Harley and I are at her house right now, talking her grandmother.

“Go! Its time. I have to trust Leo to teach you everything. I'll miss you, now Go!” her grandmother said. We ran out the door at to the subway. When we got there I noticed she was crying. I was about to help her, but Ari beat you to it.

“Harls! The same thing happened to you?” Harley nodded. We boared the subway.

~~~~TIME SKIP CAUSE IM LAZY~~~~~~~

We walked to camp. I can tell they are both vary confused. We stopped at the sign. Camp Half-Blood.

Harley let out a blood thristy scream. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” Ari and I both turned to looked. Shit! A hell hound was on top of her. I grabbed my hammer and killed it. Then, another came and another and another. Till, we were surrounded.

“Ladies, do you know how to fight?”