IDK what to call this chapter

Harley's POV

“Well that's the bell." Leo said. I nodded. I said,“Maybe we have the next class together." He pulled out his paper and said “P.E, you?" I tolled him “Ya, I do. Don't follow me." “Wait, I don't know where P.E is!”

“See, you at lunch" I said as I walked to the GYM. He ran to catch up with me.

A lot of girls (or guys) hate P.E. But I love it. You see, Christy made me take a lot of These classes that helped me learn fighting, flipping, and more. So  basically I'm a human bending straw.

The GYM was a GYM. I got there, I pointed at the boys locker room. Leo seemed to get the message and went in there. I went in the girls locker room.

“Harley! You would not believe the news!" My best friend Ariana yells.

Ariana Warf

My best friend in the whole wide world.

Addicted to candy

Red messy hair with brown eyes

5.3

She can be really mean

but most of the time she is nice

~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What happened? Did R.J. break up with you again or did you break up with him?” I question. “No. Why would you think that.' I shrugged. ‘Well, Bella is dating Nick!!!" I froze.

Nick S.

Is my crush

~~~~~~~~

I slowly put on my GYM clothes.

Bella A.

She is kinda my second best friend and kinda a friend.

She is shorter then me. Yes!!!

She knows about my crush!

And right now I want to slap her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Why, would she do that?"

Why would she do that?

I walk into the GYM and see Leo talking Nico di Angleo. We talked a few times. He is kinda nice. I walk up to them and ask Leo “You know Nico?"

He nodded and said “Ya, We went to Camp Ha" Nico slapped his hand to Leo mouth. “Camp Ha Ha" Nico said. Leo's eyes whitened.

Nico took his hand off Leo's mouth, not without glaring at him first. It seems like they're hideing something from me. I'll make them tell me later. Right now GYM is starting.

And We are Playing Dodge Ball!