interviews

I plop myself down on my couch and stuff my face with some of the popcorn in my bowl.  I turn my T.V on and wait for him to appear on my screen.  I don't know why I'm so nervous, it's not like it's his first interview.  However it is the first interview he's doing after we have become official.

What if somebody asks about me?  I don't know if I want him to tell them about me or keep me a secret.  If he keeps me a secret then I will have my privacy and I won't be too tormented by paparazzi and fan hate.  But if he does tell them about me then it shows he is serious about this relationship and me.  I should just stop stressing, they probably won't even ask about me.

Next thing I knew, there he was on my screen.  His smile erupting butterflies in my stomach as if he was smiling at me through the cameras.  I took a deep breath and stuffed some more food in my mouth as they began.

"Welcome Noah Centineo!  Star of The Fosters and his new movie, To All The Boys I Loved Before!" He smiled and waved at the audience, his smile only growing wider as the show continued. 

As embarrassing as it is, I lost track of what they were saying because I was so entrapped in him.  He looked really good.  He had on this black dress shirt with some flowers on it with the sleeves rolled up to his biceps.  I picked the shirt out for him.  His hair was done in a way where it looked messy but still put together.  He was even wearing this bracelet that him and I got on our first date.  He looked so good.  The things I would do just to have him right in front of me-

"So, a little birdie told me that you have a special someone in your life."  His cheeks flushed a deep red and once I was snapped back into reality, mine did too.  Moment of truth.

"Uh, yes, I do actually.  She's the most wonderful girl.  I'm not too sure how I got so lucky."  He scratched the back of his neck and shyly glanced at the camera as if he knew I was watching.  

"Well, tell us all about her!  What's her name?"

"Y/N.  She is so different from all the other girls I've met.  God that sounds so cheesy."  He chuckles before continuing.  "She's so kind and smart and is never scared to put me in my place.  When we first met, she didn't treat me like some celebrity, she treated me like I was normal.  She always keeps me grounded which is much needed because with a girl as beautiful as her, it's hard for me to not be cocky and brag about her.  She's the best of the best.  Y/N, I know you're watching this, you don't know how lucky I am to have you.  You're my one and only babe!"

Now he's done it.  One second I'm silently gushing about how sweet and cute he is and the next, I'm full on sobbing while stuffing my face with popcorn.  He's saying he's lucky when I'm the one with him?!  This boy is crazy.

"You seem to really like her huh?"  The interviewer asked, a little laugh escaping her lips as he nodded his head vigorously with a big smile on his face.

"Alright, we seem to be finished with all my questions.  Anything left to add?"  I wiped my eyes and smiled at the boy on my screen as I awaited his response.

"Yes.  Be sure to watch my new movie, To All The Boys I Loved Before, which is out now.  And Y/N, I'll see you in a couple days beautiful!"