lol he's my brothers best friend pt.1

I lay in my bed, listening to my brothers music pounding. Normally I don't care how loud he is but right now I'm just trying to sleep. It seems that with each minute passing, the noise just keeps getting louder and louder.

"Ugh" I groaned before throwing the covers off of me and stormed into his room.

"Y/B/N can you guys please keep it do-" I lifted my head and came face to face with a friend I've never seen before.  He was cute, really cute.

"Yeah, yeah sorry Y/N." I didn't really pay attention to what my brother said, my eyes fixated on the mystery boy who was watching me too.

I snapped out of my daze and averted my attention elsewhere. I was relieved to see another one of his friends I knew so I started a conversation with him.

"Y/B/F/N (Your Brothers Friends Name)! How you been?" I leaned against the wall and sent him a kind smile.

"Pretty good. Pretty good. How are you?" I wanted to not complain to prevent the cute guy from thinking I'm annoying but I was really tired so I couldn't help it.

"Uh, I've been better. I'm just tryna get at least a couple hours of sleep before my early class tomorrow."

"Shit, I know those. We'll keep it down. Have a good sleep!" I smiled and turned to the unknown friend. I don't know if it was because I was super tired or because he made me feel oddly comfortable but, I felt the confidence to talk to him.

"I'm Y/N by the way. Y/B/N's super cool, smart, talented, utterly stunning sister." I giggled, extending my hand for him to shake. Instead, he stood up and gave me a hug.

"Sorry, I'm more of a hugger. I'm Noah!" I hugged him back and enjoyed the few seconds that it lasted. He was really warm.

"It's cool, me too. Well sorry for barging in kind of rude guys. It was nice to meet you Noah. Night!" I shut the door and went to bed, instantly hearing the boys bickering.

"Dude you aren't a hugger" I heard Y/B/F/N laugh.

"Yeah I know but she's so beautiful-" I think that was Noah. Omg, he thinks I'm beautiful?!

"What?! You don't like my sister. You can't!" I heard Y/B/N protest.

I rolled my eyes and fluttered them closed, quickly falling into a deep slumber with the only thing on my mind being Noah. 

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock blaring in my ear. I swear to God those things never get less annoying. I rolled over and turned it off, sitting up in my bed and yawning as I stretched.  I lay back down and pulled out my phone, opening it up to see all the notifications.

@ncentineo followed you on instagram!
@ncentineo liked your post!

Is that the same Noah from last night? No, it can't be. Or is it? Just check Y/N.

I opened the app and looked at the account and what do you know, it was him. I smiled to myself and followed him back before completely stalking his account.

Holy shit, 15M followers. This guys an ig baddie. I wonder why he followed me...

My mom walking into my room pulled me out of my thoughts and into reality again.

"The boys were loud last night. How did you sleep?" I couldn't help the smile that formed on my lips at the thought of last night. Thankfully my mom didn't notice.