road tripz

A/N: hey betches. sorry i've been gone so long but life's been a bitch so yknow we had to take a break. honestly, i prolly won't be uploading lots but this is something. hope y'all are doing great !! also this is definitely one of my worst stories so i'm sorry lmao

I made my way down the school hallway, a smile immediately popping onto my face at the sight of my friends; Jen, Louis, and Noah.

"Hey guys!" I smiled, their attention slowly shifting from each other to me.

"Y/N! Just the gal we wanted to see." Louis replied, a big smile on his face.

"Really? Well shucks guys, now you're gonna make me blush." I joked, throwing my arm around Noah's neck. Almost on cue, his face turned a deep shade of red.

"So cute omg. But girl, we actually have something important to talk about. Do you know Alex Rossman?" Jen asked as I move my arm from around Noah. His face immediately fell and his gaze was now on the floor.

"Yeah..., we don't talk much. Actually, I don't think we've ever talked." I laughed, a light smile forming on everyones faces, even Noah's. He slowly lifted his gaze to meet my eyes again.

"Doesn't she live across from Louis?" I asked, his face slowly turning from a smile to a pout.

"Yeah it's just that she um... well she ran away and we were gonna go look for her-"

"And Noah wanted you to come along!" Jen added with a smirk.

"What? No I don't want you to go. Wait! No I mean it would be cool if you go just it wasn't my own idea I just- sorry." His blabbering made it impossible for me not to let out a few chuckles.

"Well, I would love to go with you guys!" I cheered, the excitement of this new adventure overcoming me.

"Great, let's go" Louis screamed before he grabbed my arm and we ran towards the school exits.

"What? Guys we have class in 10 minutes" I don't even know why I bothered to bring this up, of course we aren't going to class.

"We have no time. We must go save Alex!" Noah cheered before they practically threw me in the car.

Louis ran to the drivers seat and started the engine before I could even get my hand on the car door.

"Sorry Y/N, you just probably wouldn't have gone if we hadn't of done this. Besides it will be fun" Jen giggled as I smiled and rolled my eyes before moving to the back of the car with Noah.

"Good on you, Joe is coming too" Jen cooed.

"Awe you two are the cutest couple" I swooned, resulting in her going on a little spiral of how much she likes him.

After about 20 minutes of travel time and time spent listening to Jen go on and on about their relationship, we arrived at Joe's house. He immediately hopped in and we continued our journey to find Alex.

Louis explained what we had to do and how we were going to find Alex very quickly and then the ride was pretty much a normal, fun road trip.

We were driving for basically the whole day now and the once bright sky that surrounded us was now dark. I was currently in the back alone when all of a sudden the car swerved off the road and onto the grass.

"What the hell was that?" Jen asked, clearly panicking a little at the sudden accident.

"Crap" I whispered, feeling blood dripping down my forehead from the crash.

"Let's get out and make sure everyone is okay" I heard Louis say but I was too distraught about my wound that I sort of ignored him.

"Coming Y/N?" Noah asked as I nodded my head but kept it down.