warm reunions pt.2

It's been 3 months since that snowy night and I'm pretty happy with how life has gone.  Noah and I text all the time and it's been really nice getting to know him.  He's completely different than what I had expected him to be.  I was currently getting ready for prom when I got a text from him.

Noah😻: Hey qt.  How's life?

Me: Hi! It's going good.  I'm getting ready for prom rn, hbu?

Noah😻: Aye you're gonna look spicyyy.  What colour is your dress?  & it's a surprise what I'm doing.

Me: Ugh you're so difficult.  It's white cause I'm a classy bitch.

Noah😻: You're gonna look so pretty.  Now I'm getting excited.

Me: Excited for what?

No response.  What a little shit.  I finished up my make up and hair before putting on my dress. It was a long, flowy white dress that was backless and had a slit up one side.

"You look so beautiful." I spun around and saw Noah standing in my door.  I ran over to him and embraced him in a hug.

"How?  Why are you here?" I asked completely shook at this surprise.  "This is why you wouldn't tell me what you were doing?"  He nodded his head with a big grin, eyes never leaving mine. 

"I was trying to surprise you.  Now, I hope you'd be down if I was your prom date?"  He looked so shy when the question came out of his mouth, it was cute.  I was going to say yes but I remembered how I already told Y/F/N I would take her.

"Damn, I really wish I could but I already said that Y/F/N could be my date." I groaned but Noah just smiled wider.

"Good thing I brought her a date too huh?" With that, he grabbed my hand and we went outside my front door.  There was a huge black limo out front and waiting by it was Y/F/N in a dress like mine just it was red and David in a black suit with a red tie. 

"I have a suit in the limo with a white tie so don't worry, we'll be matching too." I giggled as I embraced him in a side hug.

Before we got in the limo, Noah ran in my house to put on his suit and we all took some pictures.  As soon as we left, the party began.  He tried his best to sing to the songs that we were blasting but he was doing terribly.  Y/F/N and I tried to duet which we can normally do pretty well but for some reason we sounded like we were being strangled.  All in all, the ride there was super fun.

When we pulled up to the banquet hall I felt butterflies in my stomach from how nervous I was. It was super hard to contain my excitement for what the night will unfold.  We made our way in and went to our seats, our dinner being served fairly soon.  We ate and then the party began.  It was difficult to get Noah on his feet because of how much bigger than me he is but I succeeded with a little help from Y/F/N and David.  I dragged him to the dance floor and began to jump around and act stupid.  However, he was still being as stiff as a board.

"C'mon Noah, let loose." I laugh while moving his arms with me.

"I feel awkward." He admits as he pulls his arms away. 

"It's okay, nobody knows that it's you.  Imagine it's us at the ice rink again." I assure him.  I can see him loosen up just as a slow song comes on.  I feel myself blush before wrapping my arms around his neck, his around my waist.  I stare into his brown eyes as he stares into my Y/E/C ones and for a split second, I feel like I'm back on that ice rink that day we met.

"I found you so beautiful that day we met and I knew you were special."

"Really?  I kind of felt the same.  There's something about you I really like Centineo."

"Everything about you I really like Y/L/N."  I blushed and looked down but he removed one of his hands from my waist to make me look back up.  "I really like you. Like, a huge amount. So much that it feels like my heart is hurting sometimes."  He admitted.

I was shocked and didn't know what to say.  Who would have thought that Noah Centineo, the Noah Centineo, would like me so much it hurt.  Without thinking I gently crashed my lips onto his, the same confidence I got on that night we first met coming to me again.  I was happy when he kissed back and when we let go, I kept my eyes closed for that split second longer because the moment was that amazing.

"I've wanted to do that for so long." He said as he attached his head to my forehead.

"Me too." I whispered.

We stayed like that for a while.  We kept on slow dancing even when there was a fast song playing but we didn't care, we were together.  It lasted for a while until Y/F/N and David's voices could be heard.

"Hey cuties." She said, pulling us apart.  We turned to look at her with big smiles on our faces and we saw them smirking at us.

"I told you he liked her." David said as he nudged Y/F/N.  She smiled up at him before grabbing his hand and mine.

"Let's freak out about the cuteness later.  Right now, let's have fun!" So we did.  We all danced and danced until our feet hurt and after we went to grab pizza in our fancy outfits.  We didn't go home at all that night, we just hung out and drove until the sun came up.  When it was morning, we went home to throw on comfortable clothes before going out again, never wanting the fun to end, and it didn't.  Sure we couldn't drive around forever and we couldn't always hang out, but whenever we were together again it felt like that night and we kept having just as much fun, if not more.