o n e (1)

•🥀GOOD MEETS BAD

🥀GOOD MEETS BAD .1🥀

"I'll see you tomorrow Mrs.Shin! Enjoy the rest of your day."

"Thank you Wonpil. Take care alright?"

"I will~." And with a simple wave the boy boosted his backpack strap on his shoulder and headed out of the classroom. A wide smile took over his lips as he sauntered through the quiet hallways of the school. The boy had stayed back to help clean up and organize the classroom with the teacher.

Now the next thing on his list was to volunteer at his local animal shelter. Wonpil exited out of the school and continued on his way to the shelter, which wasn't too far from him. He turned a corner down an ally to head to the shelter when his shoulder bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry I—"

"Watch where you're fucking going." Wonpil looked up in disbelief at the strangers words. The boy was a few inches taller than him and had jet black hair. His gaze was deadly but his tone was worse.

"You don't have to speak like that...I'm sorry for bumping into you..I didn't mean it..really.." The boy smirked and walked over to the boy, only leaving a few inches between them.

"Watch who you're talking to honey. You might just get hurt." Before Wonpil could add in another word, The stranger winked at the boy and walked off. Wonpil stood in the same spot dumbfounded. He didn't know what to think about the threat.

He placed his hand over his chest and took a deep breathe before heading back on his path to the animal shelter. As he entered the building, he was greeted by the lady in the front desk, Mrs.Wong.

"Hello Wonpil!"

"Hello Mrs.Wong. I'm sorry I'm a minute late I had a little run in with someone."

"Run in?" The boy nodded as he signed the sign in sheet.

"There was this young man who I accidentally bumped into. I guess we rubbed shoulders the wrong way. He doesn't like me one bit."

"What did this young man look like?" Mrs.Wong questioned, concern and curiousness beginning to take control.

"He had black hair and he has this gaze, it's almost deadly. His voice is deep and he was wearing a black hoodie."

"Ah, I know exactly who you're talking about." The boy put down the pen and looked up at her, curiosity shown bright in his eyes.