t w e n t y - f i v e

•🥀GOOD MEETS BAD

🥀GOOD MEETS BAD .25 🥀

[5:48 pm]

Dowoon was supposed to pick up Wonpil soon and at the moment, Wonpil didn't feel like going anywhere. After everything that's happened today, he felt as if he needed a break. A mental break. He just wasn't up for it.

He wondered if he could reschedule the meetup with Dowoon for another time, not stable enough to head out and be his regular self at the time.The boy sighed before pulling out his phone and heading to his messages to tell the boy the news.

To Dowoon ❤️
Hey I don't think we can rlly meet up. I'm sorry :((

Dowoon ❤️
why not? Is something wrong?? R u ok?

To Dowoon ❤️
I just don't feel well, mentally

To Dowoon ❤️
I'm just a bit upset rn

Dowoon ❤️
I'll see u in a few. I got something that'll help

Dowoon ❤️
Be ready

Wonpil furrowed his eyes at the text, trying to figure out what Dowoon had to 'help'. He placed his phone down and sighed, sadness beginning to overtake him once more. The boy's mind wandered back to the small argument him and lee had previously and wondered if she was right.

"Maybe..was I asking her for too much?" He asked himself, worry soon entering his system as he tried to consider her feelings as well.

"I've never seen her so upset about anything. She was a bit harsh with her words as well..I have to be in the wrong about something..right?"

The sound of the doorbell being repeatedly ringing throughout the house disturbed him of his thoughts, causing him to get up and get the door.

"This has to be him.." he mumbled to himself as he trudged down the stairs and walked down the halls to arrive at the front door, where the bell proceeded to ring.

"Be patient please." He muttered as he unlocked the door and revealed Dowoon, who had bags of snacks and a wide smile on his face. Wonpil tilted his head to the side and held a confused look on his face, wondering why the boy had brought so much junk food.

"If we can't go out, let's stay in together. Seems nice right? I'll cheer you up." Hearing this, a bright smile soon appeared on Wonpil's face from the thoughtful gesture as he let the boy inside.

"Dowoon?"

"Hm?"

"Thank you, really."

"Anytime. Let's go hm?"