t h i r t e e n

•🥀GOOD MEETS BAD

🥀GOOD MEETS BAD .13🥀

"Hey try and catch up. What's slowing you down?" Wonpil raised his head and looked to see Dowoon was way ahead of him. The dark haired boy was taking Wonpil to a party only a few blocks away. Wonpil thought it was best to walk there instead of being cooped up in a car, to which Dowoon had no problem with.

Until the boy chose to amble down the sidewalk.

"I'm sorry..." Dowoon stood in his place and waited for the smaller boy to catch up to him. Dowoon noticed the boy's small actions and change in behavior and became concerned for him. The brown haired boy finally caught up with Dowoon, but he never picked his head up.

"Hey, what's the matter?"

"Hm?"

"Look at me." not wanting to know what would happen if he didn't, he obeyed and lifted his head up and switched his gaze to Dowoon's eyes.

"Whats the matter."

"There isn't anything—"

"You can't tell me anything isn't wrong. Your eyes tell me something else."

"It's just..I was thinking. That's all."

"Thinking about what?"

"Nothing.."

"Don't lie to me." Wonpil bit the inside of his lip  and shifted his gaze back to the ground.

"Wonpil."

"I was just thinking about what Lee said..."

"What she said?"

"Y'know about staying away from you, and you using me and— your aren't using me, are you?"

"Baby, I would never. I'm not like that at all."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"Oh ok...if you were, I don't know what I'd do. I've already taken a liking to you.."

"You've taken..a liking to me?"

"Well yeah..you're not a bad person. You're very likable. Your actions—"

"My actions aren't. But, you really think I'm that likable?"

"I know so. Nobody ever takes the time to get to know people. They just judge them on their past and their actions. But can I ask you something?"

"We're here right now talking. You don't have to ask."

"Why do you act the way you do? You know you can get yourself killed, right?"

"Yeah, I know. I like to live in the moment. I like the feeling of it all. The rush it gives me. It's nice. Nothing exciting ever happens around here, so I have to make it exciting."

"Even if you know you'll get hurt."

"Even if I know I'll die."

"You're crazy!"

"You're even crazier for hanging around me."