e i g h t (8)

•🥀GOOD MEETS BAD

🥀GOOD MEETS BAD .7🥀

[9:26 am, Sunday]

After wishing Dowoon goodbye, Wonpil went up the ladder to head back into his room, hoping his cover wasn't blown. The events of the previous night filled his head, causing a small smile to form on his lips.

He had fun.

In fact, it was the most fun he's ever had.

But he still broke the rules.

He shook his head and smiled as he entered through the window into his room. He quietly landed in and closed his eyes, taking a deep breathe in.

"Kim Wonpil!" His eyes shot open as he shifted his gaze towards the angry voice. His heart raced rapidly knowing, he was in for the worst trouble yet.

"M-Mom..Dad.."

"Where were you last night??"

"I-I"

"And Who was that who dropped you off???"

"Um.."

"You have a lot of explaining to do Wonpil!"

[12:36 am, Sunday Morning]

Wonpil watched as Dowoon's expression changed minute by minute, showing how uninterested he was. The boy fumbled with his bracelet waiting for time to pass until he felt an familiar touch. Dowoon lifted his chin up with his finger and smirked at the boy.

"You wanna get out of here and go somewhere else cutie?"

"Like where?"

"Wherever the night takes us baby."

"Wherever the night takes us??"

"The night is still young. We got a lot of time on our hands."

"Actually—"

"You in?"

"Hm..sure!"

"Alright then. Let's go."