t w e n t y

•🥀GOOD MEETS BAD

🥀GOOD MEETS BAD .20🥀

"I'm so fucking glad you did it Yoon. You're a trooper!" Younghyun said while wrapping an arm around the boy. Dowoon flashed him a small smile, but anyone can tell, it wasn't genuine. Although, Younghyun never seemed to notice, or care.

"He was just holding you down. What's so special about him anyway?"

'Everything' Dowoon said to himself, fixing his gaze anywhere but Younghyun.

"Wanna go out for some drinks later?"

"I'll skip this time."

"Really?? You never turn down drinks. What's wrong with you?" Younghyun questioned, his expression turning serious.

"Am I not allowed to turn down drinks? I'm not in the mood this time." Dowoon muttered, annoyance clear in his tone. Younghyun scoffed and removed his arm away from Dowoon and crossed his arms.

"You miss him don't you."

"You know what? What if I said I did hm?"

"Dowoon you have to be fucking joking—"

"I'm serious as hell. For the first time in my damn life, I'm actually attached to someone. And you know what? I'm not bothered by it."

"Dowoon you're such a—"

"Jae." Younghyun pauses at the name and furrowed his eyebrows at the boy.

"What??"

"Jae. You're still with him aren't you?? I'd say you're pretty attached too—"

"Don't bring him into this—"

"Why not? He's just your entertainment right? Or is he more than that?" Dowoon questioned. He watched the boy's expression change in an heartbeat and he knew, he got to him. All this time, he was told he couldn't be with Wonpil, when Younghyun turned around and was keeping his own little secret for himself. He could stay with Jae but Dowoon couldn't stay with Wonpil.

"Fuck off Yoon."

"You're a fucking hypocrite Kang! You have your own little love interest but you decide to come after me for having one? Do you know what I had to do? I broke him because of your dumbass!"

"What're you gonna do about it? Tell Jae? Ruin things like I supposedly did for you?"

"No. I'm gonna fix it. Maybe you should check yourself in the meantime."