t h i r t y - t w o

•🥀GOOD MEETS BAD

🥀GOOD MEETS BAD .32 🥀

Another week had gone by and Wonpil still wouldn't crack. He'd even act strange at school, which began to concern those around them. Dowoon tried his best to figure out the boy as he watched him stare into space.

"Baby, you alright?"

"Mm, yup! I was thinking for a bit but I'm ok." Wonpil said as he snapped out of his trance and gave a slight smile. Dowoon stared into the boy's eyes and could obviously tell that everything was wrong with him.

"Are you ok Dowoonie?" Wonpil asked curiously. "You keep looking at me. Is something wrong?"

"I'm just worried about you, that's all. Just want you to alright." Dowoon mumbled, his eyes never leaving Wonpil's. The brunette went over to Dowoon and laid beside him, resting his head on the boy's shoulder. The simple action was enough to make Dowoon erupt into a smile.

"I just want to take my mind off of everything but no matter how hard I try to distract myself, I always end up thinking about it.." Wonpil whispered. Dowoon sighed and wrapped his free arm around the smaller boy.

"You still not ready to talk about it?" he asked.

"No..not yet. I don't know when, but right now, I don't even want to think about it. I just want to do something..fun."

"Something fun?"

"Yeah! Like the stuff we used to do!" Wonpil beamed.

"Ooh, so you want trouble." Dowoon jokingly questioned.

"Not trouble.." Wonpil said with a slight pout. "I just want excitement."

"I don't think my excitement should ever be mixed up with you. That's just trouble cutie."

"Ugh, you're just like my parents right now. Stuffy and restrictive." Wonpil said. Dowoon scrunched up his nose and narrowed his eyes at the sentence and soon felt a stinging sensation in his chest.

"Get up and get ready."

"What?" Wonpil questioned as Dowoon suddenly got up and began to leave the room.

"I said get up and get ready. We're going out." and with that, he left the room, leaving Wonpil confused but excited, knowing the plans for them were going to be far from dull.