t h i r t y - o n e

•🥀GOOD MEETS BAD

🥀GOOD MEETS BAD .31 🥀

Dowoon watched as Wonpil cuddled up into a blanket and hung upside down from the bed as he shut his eyes closed. The boy had been living with him for about three weeks and things weren't looking too hot. Wonpil would get up in the middle of the night and cry or he'd be moody majority of the week. He wasn't being the Wonpil he knew.

"Pili baby, come here." Dowoon said as he patted the spot next to him on the bed. The smaller boy hummed before opening his eyes and hoisting himself up to go join Dowoon. After doing so, Dowoon held the boy in his embrace and sighed, causing Wonpil to look at him funny.

"What's the matter woonie?" Wonpil questioned

"You know if it's bothering you, you can talk to me right? You don't have to keep everything bottled up."

"I'm not keeping anything bottled up. Im not bothered in the very least, so please don't worry about me." Wonpil calmly said.

"You don't have to lie to me about it, I'm not dumb."

"I never called you such a thing, so don't say it."

"I never said you called me dumb." Dowoon implied. "You're making it seem like I'm dumb. You've been acting off ever since the incident and I've noticed it. You can't play me."

"I'm not trying to 'play' you Dowoon. I feel as if you're making all of this a big deal." Wonpil said with no interest in the topic whatsoever.

"I'm making a big deal? Baby boy you're acting up already and the fact that you get up in the middle of the night and cry shakes me up a bit."

"I'm very sorry but I don't find a reason for you to get 'shaken up' when I said I was fine."

"I'm 'shaken up' because I care about you. Cmon Wonpil, you know you're the first one I've ever felt this way about. Just tell me what's going on, it's killing me."

"It's fine Dowoon I'm ok, really! So whatever it is, you don't have to worry about it." Wonpil said sternly, which only ticked off Dowoon even more.

"I hate you lying to me Wonpil."

"Oh big deal! It's not like you've never lied to me before!" Wonpil yelled. "I'm tired of people telling me what do do!! Just leave me alone!" And with that, he escaped Dowoon's hold and left the room, closing the door behind him. Dowoon ran his hand through his hair and sighed as he sat there and began to think everything through.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Wonpil laid on the living room floor and pouted as he stared up at the ceiling. He was cold,lonely, and sad and the only thing he could do is sigh and try and hold up his request.

He had asked to be left alone and Dowoon had listened to every single word. He hadn't seen the boy in about two hours and honestly, he didn't like it. Wonpil liked staying at the boy's side, so this was a major screw up to him.

"I was so mean to him.." he said to himself as he began to remember when he yelled at the boy for no reason. He sorrowfully groaned before rolling around a few times and sighing.

"I'm such a terrible person..maybe he's mad at me..I don't want him to be mad.." the boy said, now talking to himself.

"Maybe it's best to apologize." Wonpil nodded and got up, determination entering his soul as he headed towards the room Dowoon was located in. Wonpil opened the door and noticed the boy slightly turn his head towards him then shift his gaze elsewhere, making Wonpil nervous.

"He looks so mad.." Wonpil thought as he began to study he boy's expression.

"Just come here already you big dummy." Dowoon called out. Wonpil instantly went over the boy and laid next to him as his heart began to race like crazy.

"Dowoonie..are you mad at me?" Wonpil asked as he buried his face into the boy's neck.

"No, I'm not mad. You just wanted to be left alone so I let you go off and do your thing."

"I'm sorry for being so rude to you. I was being mean for no reason." Wonpil apologized, causing Dowoon to sigh as he carded a strand of the boy's hair behind his ear.

"Look, I don't just come up to you and say that shit to pick a bone with you or whatever. I just want to know what's running through that beautiful mind of yours."

"Ahh you're so cheesy."

"For you only and nobody else pretty boy. Wanna tell me what's wrong now?"

"I'm not really..ready to talk about it. I just want to leave it alone right now. Is that ok?"

"Of course it is baby. When you're ready to talk, I'll be right here."