t w e n t y - s i x

•🥀GOOD MEETS BAD

🥀GOOD MEETS BAD .26 🥀

"I can't believe you."

"No, I can't believe you! You really are heartless and it most definitely shows!"

"Yeesh." Dowoon shook his head at the crying boy, who strongly disapproved the way he felt at the moment. He found it absolutely foolish to cry over something so idiotic. It was so idiotic, just the very thought of it made him want to burst out into laughter. What was this thing that he found quite witless?

It was a movie.

The boy had simply wanted to make Wonpil feel better, so he brought piles of snacks and suggested they watched movies together, just for the feeling of the moment.

He didn't know that he'd have to deal with a weeping child for an exact twenty minutes and over.

"She really died...Dowoon, she had so much to live for."

"It's a movie..Everything about this is fake."

"Yes I do understand that this all is fictional but it still manages to tug at my heart strings and make me an emotional wreck." Dowoon laughed and leaned over, reaching his hand out and wiping away the boy's tears, resulting in Wonpil blushing.

"Cute."

"How can you be so straight forward about that stuff?"

"It's you. I can't help but just say it." Dowoon said, his mind filled with nothing but Wonpil. Just right then, the reason why he was here struck him. Wonpil said he didn't feel well, mentally.

"Hey, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, definitely."

"You wanna..tell me why you didn't feel to good earlier? It's fine if you don't want to say though." Wonpil tensed up, the memory playing in his head like an old film. He shifted his gaze to his hands, debating on whether he should discuss the matter with Dowoon or not.

"Hey, if you don't wanna tell me you don't have to. I just wanted to make you feel better, y'know?"

"Y-Yeah.."

"Whatever it is, don't let it take over you y'know?"

"Do you think it would be better to tell you?"

"I mean, I heard it takes some weight off your shoulders but it's up to you. I don't want to stress you about it or anything." Wonpil sighed, now switching his gaze to the hem of his shirt.

"I had a quarrel with Lee earlier, and I feel like it's partially my fault but..it's not. I'm sure she's very disappointed in me and she was quite harsh with her words as well."

"What did she say?"

"She didn't want me to see you. She um..she said that..you'd put me through the same situation again. Lee also said that I'm too lenient and I shouldn't be giving you another chance."

"Oh."

"I opposed to the idea of that though. You deserve a second chance and you said you needed to explain right? I'm willing to hear you out because I know you aren't a bad person. There's good in you, and I can see it. Although, she has a hard time seeing it."

"I understand her. She's just looking out for you, and that makes her a good person and I'm sure as hell she'll always hate my guts. But, I'm glad you gave me a second chance. Not a lot of people would do that. Like I said earlier, I really like you, and I mean it when I say it too." Wonpil looked back at Dowoon and smiled, his heart beating faster by the minute.

"Really?"

"Without a doubt. I've always told you that you were different from the rest. I'm glad you are."