t w o (2)

•🥀GOOD MEETS BAD

🥀GOOD MEETS BAD .2🥀

Wonpil was walked out of the shelter by Mrs.Wong and Lee, who went to send him off on his way.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow! Take care!"

"Alright Wonpil sweetheart take care!" Wonpil have a toothy grin and waved them off as he headed on his way back to his home. He took his time to take in the scenery around him as the gentle breeze blew past him.

The boy loved the feeling of the beams of sunlight gently kissing his skin and the gentle and enjoyable breeze that calmly blew past him. He loved the sound of the birds and even the unusual sounds.

Like the sound of someone following him.

Wonpil paused in his spot and looked around, fear and uneasiness beginning to take over the boy.

"H-Hello?" His voice was unsteady and shaky when he spoke and there was no reply. The sound of footsteps began to pick up and at hearing it again, Wonpil began to walk faster and faster, trying to get away from the sound.

The footsteps began to get louder and louder as it drew near him and he could feel his heart pounding out of his chest. Wonpil's speed walking soon turned into sprinting down the alley way and right before he thought he escaped, his arm was gripped and he was pulled into someone's hold.

He closed his eyes and screamed for help but was soon silenced when the person blocked his mouth with what seemed like their hand.

"Shut up. Damn. Could you scream any louder?" Hearing the familiar voice, he slowly opened his eyes, but began to tremble under the persons gaze. The hand was removed from him mouth but the grasp on his arm was still firm.

"I-It's you again..."

"Didn't think you'd ever see me again?"

"I-If this is about me bumping into you e-earlier, I am so sorry please don't hurt me—"

"I'm not going to hurt you idiot."

"Why were you following me?" He watched as the boy smirked at him, making his heart pound even harder.

"I just saw you coming near. Nice uniform."

"W-What do you want?"

"You"

"What do you mean...I-I don't know you.."

"I guess we'll get to know each other soon hm? You're pretty..for a guy."

"Please let me go...I don't want to get involved with you.."

"Why not baby?"

"Don't call me that! I have a name!"

"And that is?"

"Um..I think it's best we not get acquainted with each other." The boy pulled Wonpil near him and held him in his grasp, his smirk beginning to deepen.

"How come? You don't think I'm a bad person, do you?"

"I...Aren't you?"

"Of course not. I'm far from that baby."

"B-But I heard.."

"You heard what? We don't know each other am I right?"

"Um.."

"Am I right?"

"You are right...but I've heard enough to know you're a bad person..and that I should stay away from you." He turned the boy around to face him and inches closer until they barely had space between them. He watched as the boy averted his gaze away from him, which made him know, he was getting to him.

"What did you hear hm?"

"I-I really should get going..."

"Mm I think you have time."

"I don't even know you!"

"If you know all about that bad stuff you must know my name hm?" Wonpil slowly nodded his head, his gaze still directed to the ground.

"I-It's Dowoon.. If I'm correct.."

"Ding ding ding. We have a winner! Tell me your name now."

"I...Um..."

"That's a nice name."

"It's Wonpil..."

"Hm. That name is almost as cute as you."

"S-Since I told you my name..Can I go now? Please?"

"Mmm I'll think about it."

"P-Please...I have to get home..my mother is waiting.." Dowoon groaned and threw back his head in annoyance and let the boy go.

"I'll see you at school pretty boy."

"W-What.."

"The uniform says it all. Go along now." Without hesitation, Wonpil headed off without even looking back, leaving Dowoon standing in the same place.

"I'm going to have so much fun with this one."