e l e v e n

•🥀GOOD MEETS BAD

🥀GOOD MEETS BAD .11🥀

"Yah! Kim!" Wonpil switched his gaze from his locker to the angry voice that boiled down the school hallways. He knew who the upset voice belonged to.

"Lee—"

"I thought you were dead! I've been calling you like crazy yesterday and you never picked up!!"

"I'm sorta...grounded?"

"Grounded? This has to be a joke. You've never been grounded. What did that idiot do to you?!!!"

"Lee he didn't do anything—"

"Wonpil he's terrible!! He'll make you turn into a delinquent yourself!"

"But Lee—"

"You need to stay away from him!"

"And if he doesn't?" The two turned to the deep voice and saw Dowoon casually standing behind Wonpil, as if he didn't just barge into their conversation, as a cocky smile appeared on the mischievous boy's lips.

"You—"

"Listen, you aren't his mom. He likes me. Right baby?"

"Baby!!!??? Wonpil—"

"Hey Lee I'll talk to you at lunch. Do well in your studies!! Bye~~" Wonpil took Dowoon's hand and walked away from the confused girl.

"Whats her issue?"

"Lee isn't very fond of you."

"Hm. I wonder why."

"Oh you shouldn't. She says you're a terrible influence and I should be nowhere near you whatsoever."

"Sounds like your father." Wonpil stopped in his tracks and looked up at the boy and smiled. Dowoon furrowed his eyebrow and stared at the boy, wondering why he stopped.

"I don't think you're really a bad person."

"Oh?"

"I think it's the fact that no one has ever gotten to really know you. You're not terrible. You just make terrible choices." The boy leaned in towards the boy and smiled, making Wonpil's heart beat even faster.

"You don't know me at all baby."

"I'd like to. But I'd like to believe you aren't as bad as you make yourself seem."

"You're adorable."

"I'm serious."

"Mm so am I pretty boy."

"Do you really think you're that bad of a person?" He leaned back and let out a small laugh, wondering if the boy was really serious. Dowoon looked at the puffed up boy and could only smile. He was bad news, and he knew it.

"Like I said cutie, you don't know me."

"Maybe not now, but I will soon." The bell rang throughout the halls, indicating that it was time to head to their daily classes.

"I have to get to class, you should attend yours too."

"Me? Go to class?"

"Please?"

"Yeah about that, no."

"Dowoon please. One class at least? You can just enter and stay for a bit then leave!"

"Uh—"

"For me?" He looked at the pouting boy and tried his best to declined the boys offer, only to fall for his small trap.

"I'll go. Only for a few."

"Great! If you leave he back in time for lunch. I want to let you and lee try and get along."

"Oh hell no."

"Just go for me?"

"Fine. You're toxic y'know that?"

"Vise versa. See ya later! Do well in your studies~~!" He watched the smaller boy head off on his way to his classes without a care in the world. Dowoon groaned and turned the other direction, getting ready to head off to a class he hasn't attended since the first day of school.

"I can't believe I'm heading to class. He's different for sure."