t w e n t y - e i g h t

•🥀GOOD MEETS BAD

🥀GOOD MEETS BAD .28 🥀

Dowoon caught Wonpil in the hall that very day and called after him, only to receive no response from the boy. In fact, it had looked like he began to pick up his pace. Dowoon furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and headed after to the boy to find out what the problem was. He had finally caught up to the boy but noticed Wonpil wouldn't look at him.

"Hey, I was calling you back there.."

"Yeah..um..sorry." Wonpil said in a rushed tone, still not looking at Dowoon as he picked up his pace.

"Wonpil, you ok?"

"Um..peachy. Just great, listen—"

"Wonpil stop walking so fast. Just slow down." Wonpil stopped and looked back at the boy who had been trying to grab his attention.

"What's going on? You never act like this."

"I'm sorry..I just. Never mind—"

"Don't be like that. Tell me what's going on."

"I just want a break from everything ok? Everything is falling apart and I can barely manage it and I'm just making a mess of things and— It's my fault."

"Go home." Wonpil looked up at the boy with tears eyes and questioned his command.

"Go home, you need a break. I'll meet you at your place."

"D-Dowoon I can't, I'll miss class and—"

"Right now, your mental health and well being is more important. I'll just walk home with you."  Dowoon held out his hand for the boy to take, patiently waiting to see if Wonpil would grab his hand or not. After a few moments of going over everything, Wonpil reluctantly took the boy's hand into his. Without hesitation, Dowoon pulled the boy into a tight hug. 

"I'll take care of you, ok? I'm always here."

"Thank you."