e i g h t e e n

•🥀GOOD MEETS BAD

🥀GOOD MEETS BAD .18🥀

Wonpil was ecstatic to meet up with Dowoon at the park. Just seeing him in general made his heart to a little flip and it brought a smile to his face. Although, he was quite curious as to what the boy would tell him.

He tried to come up with many possible things for what Dowoon could possibly want to talk about, but nothing appeared. The boy shrugged it off and shook his head.

Wonpil planned on telling Dowoon how he felt soon. He just couldn't really find a perfect time and place to actually do it. But he told himself if shouldn't matter too much.

As long as he gets his feelings out

And maybe have them returned.

Ever since the lunch incident, Lee hadn't been talking to Wonpil as much as she used to. All she would tell him was to 'watch out' or 'you're making a mistake' which only resulted in Wonpil shaking his head at the small comments.

He just wanted his friend to be supportive. He knew Dowoon was a great guy and wouldn't do anything to harm him. Dowoon made him feel special and treated him like he was the only one that mattered.

He couldn't possibly hurt him.

Dowoon said so himself.

Wonpil looked at his clock that sat on his nightstand and saw '3:37' flash in bold, telling him it was soon time for him to get ready to meet the boy soon.

"Today will be added to my book of memories!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ydw-pov

I looked down at my phone and 4:13 flashed brightly on the screen. I felt nervous, anxious even. Why?

Because maybe, I am too attached to the boy

But was that so wrong?

Of course it is. He's changing me too much

The boys notice it too. It has to be bad.

He gives me all soft around him. He even gives me the urge to protect him at all costs. I don't want him with anyone else but me, but what can I do?

I'm bad for him.

I didn't know exactly how I would tell him, but I knew I had to get it over with. The sooner the better. I just wish I mentally prepared myself for his reaction. It's a bit too late now. He began to come into view and he drew nearer towards me, a bright smile placed on his lips.

This is going to hurt.

"Hey Dowoon! You needed to say something?"

"Yeah..Wonpil, Listen.."

"Yeah?"

The way his eyes lit up made me want to just forget about telling him everything.

I almost caved in

Only to hear the words 'I'll kill him' ring throughout my head.

It's either I break his heart or he dies

"I've been playing you."

There it was. His mood dropped almost instantly and you can really see the disappointment and hurt in his eyes.

I fucking hate this.

"Wh-What?"

"Everything we've been through— it was just me trying to get to you. You're just like the rest. You don't mean anything to me." I watched a small sad smile appear on his lips and it looked like he was doing everything in his will to not cry.

I was doing the same.

"I-I should've known...even though I love you, it's better to just let go and move on. Thanks for telling me.."

"Yeah, I um, have to go." Without even saying goodbye, I immediately left. I couldn't bother seeing him break down, and I couldn't let him see me cry either.

Maybe it was for the best?