t w e n t y - t h r e e

•🥀GOOD MEETS BAD

🥀GOOD MEETS BAD .23🥀

"I think I've taken a liking to you too."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Nothing but the sound of the subtle breeze surrounded the two as they kept their burning gaze on each other. No words were exchanged, but expressions were while their thoughts ran wild in their mind.

Too many things went through Dowoon's mind and many feelings flooded his system as well. Guilt, shame, nervousness, and more filled him as he kept his eyes on the boy in front of him. He wondered if he'd get a second chance, or get left behind.

Meanwhile,, Wonpil was having a battle with himself, not knowing how to react and if he should truly believe the boy's words. He was hurting, but he couldn't stop the fact that his heart was racing from just the very presence of Dowoon. All he could do, was look into the boy's eyes and try and come up with how to reply to the boy's sudden comment.

"Do you.." Wonpil started, furrowing his eyebrows at his own words. "Do you really feel that way?"

"I think I've felt that way for a while. I've just denied it and pushed it off for something else. I only realized it when I was going to lose you."

"Dowoon..."

"In the beginning, my intentions with you weren't so great, I'll tell you that. But..you're different."

"Different?"

"Yeah, you're the first one to ever have me feel this way. I'd never have a fall out with my friends over some guy, but you aren't some guy." With every word that left the boy's mouth, Wonpil's love for him began to grow more and more. He flashed Dowoon a small smile and watched the boy's ears turn a light shade of red.

"Fuck, what I'm trying to say is, you're special to me Wonpil, and that's a fact. I know I'm stupid and I don't deserve you because I'm an ass—"

"I wouldn't love you any less. You're you Dowoon. Sure, you have a few flaws, but that's alright. It makes you human. It's alright." Wonpil said, his cheeks tinted pink, his gaze never leaving Dowoon.

"It's not ok. I'll make it up to you."

"Huh?"

"You thought it was over? I'll pick you up at six." And with that, Wonpil watched as he headed out to his car, and in a flash, he was out. He carded a piece of hair out of his face before returning back inside, where Lee was impatiently waiting for his return.

"So...what happened?"

"He's picking me up at six."