t w e l v e

•🥀GOOD MEETS BAD

🥀GOOD MEETS BAD .12🥀

Wonpil took a seat at the table him and lee usually sat at for lunch. It's been their table for as long as they've been friends. No one else really joined them. It was just Lee, Wonpil, and their food and inside jokes. Although, that would all change today, for there would be a new member joining them.

Wonpil knew they had no interest in each other whatsoever, but he hoped that they could connect somehow. If he could get along with the troublesome boy, Lee could do the same. Right?

"Wonpil hi."

"Lee hey! I thought you'd leave or something."

"If only." Lee rolled her eyes and took a seat next to the bright eyed boy, hoping the delinquent wouldn't show up.

"Hey baby."

But to her luck, he was here.

"Hey! I'll scoot over and you can sit next to Lee!"

"Wonpil!"

"I'd rather sit at the end. She gives me bad vibes."

"I GIVE YOU BAD VIBES?!?"

"Lee please don't—"

"Yeah. I said what I said. Do you have a problem?"

"You should be the last to be ASSOCIATING with the term bad vibes! You're the definition of bad vibes!"

"Oh you don't say."

"Hey guys um—"

"I don't even know why Wonpil is friends with you! You probably forced him into it."

"Didn't force this pretty boy into anything. He likes me. I don't know much about you though."

"I've been his friend since the 9th grade!"

"Cool. And we've been together for a week or so? Who does he hang out with more?"

"You always drag him to places he doesn't wanna be!"

"You just sound stupid. I don't drag him anywhere. He willingly goes with me. Right baby?"

"Guys please don't argue..."

"I'm sorry Wonpil but I'm not sitting with him."

"Lee...please?"

"No wonpil. I'm sorry but I can't stand him!"

"You just haven't gotten to know him."

"Oh I'm sure she wouldn't want to know me at all."

"And you're correct. But before I leave I have something to say to you." The angered girl got up and walked over to the unfazed boy and sent an deadly glare his way.

"Stay away from Wonpil. You're no good for him. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if you were trying to play him!"

"Sure Megan."

"It's Lee! I'm gone. Bye Wonpil. I'll see you later. If you know what's best for you, stay away from him. He's no good."