s i x t e e n

The troubled boy laid on his bed and sighed, staring at his ceiling as if it was the only entertaining thing in the room. He had to tell the boy he was playing him. That was the whole point of it right? To play him then ditch him. He shouldn't care.

But he did.

Something about that boy drew him closer, not knowing the affect of it all. Wonpil was different to him. Completely different. Out of all the people he played, he couldn't seem to let go of this one. Dowoon tried to push the feeling away and laugh at it, but he couldn't.

He got jealous when others were around Wonpil. He constantly wanted to do everything, and go everywhere with the said boy. He even took out the time to check to see if the boy was doing alright, something he never used to do with anyone.

Wonpil had really changed him.

And he guessed the other boys had sensed it as well.

This all frustrated him, knowing he would have to do what he had to do soon. He just wanted a little more time with the boy.

"Just two more days with him. That's it. Only two, then it's over." He muttered, but he felt a pained feeling in his chest when he said it.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Why are you here!?!" Dowoon laughed at the boy's comment as he stood at Wonpil's front door. He'd decided to spend time with Wonpil at his house again. Although he never told the boy he was just going to show up.

"You always have a negative reaction when I come here."

"I-I'm sorry it's just, I didn't know you were coming. You're lucky my parents are gone."

Wonpil held out his hand for the boy to take, in which he did instantly. The brown haired boy guided Dowoon in and closed the door, hoping his parents wouldn't be home any time soon.

"Why don't you ever text me or something before you come here??"

"Why don't you ever seem to be excited when I get here?" Wonpil turned to Dowoon and flashed him a bright smile.

"I am actually, very. I'm just worried but nonetheless I'm always excited to see you. Your like a breath of fresh air for me."

"Am I really?" A light pink dusted the smaller boy's cheeks as he shyly nodded his head in response. A small smile found its way to Dowoon's lips, feeling a foreign feeling in his chest from the words.

He was in too deep.