s e v e n (7)

•🥀GOOD MEETS BAD

🥀GOOD MEETS BAD .7🥀

It was 10:45 when they arrived at the club. For Wonpil, he was up way too late.

Surprisingly, they managed to set up a decoy and escape the boy's house without no issue.

Except for the fact of Wonpil being against going through the window.

"W-We're here already?" Dowoon nodded and looked over to a nervous Wonpil and smirked.

"Calm down baby. You'll have fun."

"Right..I'll have fun."

"Mhm. Let's go." They exited the car and headed up to the entrance to where a guard was standing.

"Welcome back Yoon.I see you brought another one along. ID?" The boys flashed their fake IDs for the guard to see, Dowoon smirking, while Wonpil just zoned out for a few seconds.

"You here to have another wild night huh?"

"Nah. I'm taking it easy with this one." The guard let out a small laugh and let them through. Wonpil gently tugged on the hem of Dowoon's shirt, waiting for his attention. Dowoon stopped in his tracks and looked back on the smaller boy.

"What's the matter."

"Um..Can I hold your hand? Just so I don't get lost.." Dowoon held out his hand and watched as the boy quickly took it with a small smile on his face. Dowoon faced forward and fastened his pace, trying to fight back the urge of smiling at the small action.

When they entered the club, a strong smell of sweat and alcohol hit their noses. Wonpil felt like he was going to faint from the smell while Dowoon went through it like a champ.

They moved past the sweaty bodies that were grinding against each other. Many tried to touch Wonpil and gave him smirks, causing Dowoon to give them the death glare and hold Wonpil's hand tighter.

Dowoon lead them to the bar counter and seated the boy and gave him a look, causing Wonpil to give him a confused look.

"What is it?"

"You're mine."

"What??"

"If anyone tries anything on you, tell them you're mine."

"Um...hm..."

"Do you understand?"

"Sure...I guess!"

"Good boy."

"I'm not a puppy.." Wonpil pouted and switched his gaze back to his bracelet.

"You're so cute. Want anything?"

"Um...I don't drink..."

"Oh we don't now huh?" Wonpil nodded and beckoned the boy to come near him, and he did.

"Plus I'm underaged~~" Dowoon leaned back and did his best to hold back his laughter as he shook his head.

"Aren't you up for trying new things?"

"Of course! If it doesn't get me in trouble and it's safe!"

"Who says you're getting in trouble baby?"

"The law."

"Tonight, lets just forget about the law."