t h i r t y - t h r e e

•🥀GOOD MEETS BAD

🥀GOOD MEETS BAD .33 🥀

Wonpil's heart began to beat out of his chest just thinking about what the night would lead to as he watched the scenery go by from outside the car window. Whatever he said had to definitely strike a nerve for Dowoon to even decide to head out with him...wherever they were going.

"Dowoonie..where are we going?" Wonpil asked curiously as he turned to see the younger.

"A party." Dowoon simply answered, his stoic expression never changing and his eyes glued on the road ahead of them. Wonpil hummed and slumped back in his seat as the silence began to eat him up again.

"Mm...I like parties.." Wonpil quietly said, his eyes still fixed on Dowoon.

"Last time I checked, you and the word party didn't get along baby." Dowoon said.

"Yeah but..I'm with you, so it doesn't matter. Plus, I just want some excitement."

"Excitement my ass." Dowoon mumbled, but it was enough for Wonpil to hear. Before Wonpil could retaliate, they arrived at the house party. They had to park a bit farther from the house due to the number of cars, but they could hear the music blaring from where they were.

Dowoon held out his hand for Wonpil to take, in which he gladly did, and led him to the house. On the way to the front, Dowoon was greeted by many, and the smell of alcoholic reeked. One of the many things Wonpil disliked about parties.

"Dowoonie, are you gonna maybe...drink?" Wonpil questioned.

"I was gonna have a drink..why? Did you not want me to?" Dowoon asked.

"Um..."

"If you don't want me to, I won't. We're only here for you anyway." Dowoon said as they finally arrived at the front. He opened the front door and they were greeted by the smell of sweat and alcohol, as well as the vibration of the music wrapping around their body like a hug. Dowoon waded through the crowd, his grip on Wonpil's hand only tightening so he wouldn't lose the smaller boy.

The multicolored flashing lights and blaring of loud music already began to give Wonpil a headache, but he loved the rush of it all. The feeling the party gave him made him feel more awake and alive. The way everyone was all set loose and carefree made him want to be the same as well. It was like everyone got away to their happy place, just for a bit.

"Hey! Dowoon, what's up?" Called out a voice from the crowd. The two turned to the voice so see a fairly tall boy with jet black hair.

"Kris? Haven't seen you in a while."

"I know! I haven't been seeing you anywhere lately. What's up with that?" Kris asked.

"I've just been busy." Dowoon said. Kris's eyes soon drifted over to Wonpil in an instant as he gave off a smirk, making Wonpil shudder.

"Woah, who's this cutie?"

"This cutie is mine. So fuck off, bitch." Dowoon snapped. Kris let out a laugh before shaking his head at the boy.

"No need to get feisty Dowoon. I'll see you, enjoy the party." Kris said. The said male switched his gaze back to Wonpil and winked.

"And I'll see you later." Kris whispered before heading off into the crowd.

"Dowoonie—"

"You're mine. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise. Do you understand?" Dowoon said sternly, his eyes were ice cold. Wonpil nodded his head happily, making Dowoon smirk.

"Good boy." Dowoon said before dragging Wonpil away from the big crowd.

"This party isn't all that great anymore." Wonpil said as he looked around.

"You're the one who wanted to get out, right?" Dowoon asked.

"Yeah but...I thought it would be more exciting, Like before. We would go everywhere."

"That's because I was an ass and I didn't care about what happened to me..or you. Everything is different now baby." Dowoon explained.

"But, you always kept me safe." Wonpil softly said. They arrived at the outside patio, which luckily for them, had no people around. Dowoon let go of Wonpil's hand and leaned up against one of the walls before letting out a deep sigh.

"Yeah, I did. But imagine if I kept letting you go around those people I used to hang out with. Starting with that fuck up Kris." Dowoon said.

"Kris is a bad guy?"

"He's just..as bad as me before I started looking after you. He wants you bad, but here's the thing." Dowoon said as he took Wonpil's hand and pulled him in closer, leaving only inches of space between them.

"You're mine, and I'm not giving you up to anyone." Dowoon whispered, making a pink tint spread across Wonpil's cheeks.

"Does that..make you my boyfriend?" Wonpil shyly asked.

"Baby, I'm whatever you want me to be."

"So..are we dating now?" Wonpil questioned again. Dowoon laughed before closing off the space between them as he kissed Wonpil. It wasn't the first time, but he couldn't help but melt into the kiss and feel giddy about it. Dowoon always made him fall in love with him over and over and over again. The two pulled away and looked at each other in the eyes before Dowoon responded to the boy's question.

"Yeah, we're dating."