t w e n t y - t w o

•🥀GOOD MEETS BAD

🥀GOOD MEETS BAD .22🥀

"Oh..Dowoon..."

"Can we talk?"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Oh, sure."

"Wonpil." The boy turned to have his eyes meet with his best friends, worry and concern filled her eyes, and he knew why.

"You don't have to talk to him pil."

"Lee I should—"

"After everything he's done! He's a fucking mess and he's just going to toy with you again! Let him go Wonpil!" Wonpil have her a sad glance before giving a small smile, pained to remember what happened.

"I'll just listen to what he has to say Lee. I'll be fine." He smiled in reassurance before heading out where the other boy was currently waiting for him. Wonpil shut the door closed and sighed, his eyes meeting Dowoon's.

"I understand if you hate me—"

"I don't hate you..I don't think I ever will.." Wonpil said, his words almost coming out in a whisper.

"You..don't hate me?" Dowoon questioned, his heart racing with every second that passed. Wonpil flashed him a small smile and shook his head 'no'.

"Why? I'd fucking hate me if I were you."

"I can't hate you. I'll just forgive you in the end."

"Look, I wanna talk to you about what happened the other day."

"The other day..oh." Wonpil mumbled, a hint of sadness evident in his tone, memories beginning to flood his mind yet again. Dowoon sighed, noticing the change of tone in the boy's voice.

"What I did was wrong, but I have an explanation."

"How do you necessarily explain how you used someone?"

"Hey, it's not all like that."

"How is it not like that? You're confusing me right now, do you know that?"

"Yes I know, and I'm sorry but I just want to explain everything behind it and what's really going on."

"Oh, there's more..Dowoon.."

"I think I've taken a liking to you too."