Thats My Girlfriend!-Ringo Starr

You were in the hotel room with the boys lounging on a sofa while reading a magazine. Ringo, George and Paul were goofing around while the camera man was recording them.

You didn't feel like interjecting into the fun so you stood away and plus Ringo, your boyfriend had made you pretty upset earlier.
......
"Ringo! Stop using my shampoo!" You stormed in the main room while you held a empty shampoo bottle with a towel wrapped around your bare body.

"Wow okay!" George exclaimed to himself as he looked up at the ceiling to avoid your body. Paul didn't seem to care and just kept stare at his magazine he was reading.

"Your shampoo smells so good though!" He defended his annoying action. You rolled your eyes and tossed it at him, trying to hit him but he ducked. You stormed away back in your bedroom.
.....

"Y/N my love! It looks like you need a dance!" You snapped your head up to Ringo while the camera was now faced to you. He had this stupid look on his face. He was referencing to your resting face that always had this annoyed smug look on it and you really didn't appreciate his sarcasm with you.

You have him a huge fake smile, "It looks like you need a foot shoved up your-"

"Well that's my girlfriend folks!" Ringo talked to the camera as he winked at it.

You looked back at your magazine in annoyance but couldn't help but have a small smile creep on your face.

Hello! A chapter about Ringo! Yay! I know it's short but at least I updated

.........
Hello! A chapter about Ringo! Yay! I know it's short but at least I updated. Follow me and read my Elvis book and hope you enjoyed! Also give me suggestions in what to write about.

-R