Change Of Look-Paul McCartney

"Paul leave me alone."

Paul was the first one to bother you as you entered the school.

It was now a daily routine for him to make a snarky comment on you and for you to respond with a smart comment back or just tell him to back off.

He simply laughed with his friends and didn't talk to you for the rest of the day which he usually does until he notices you and has nothing else to do, so then he bothers you.

Paul wasn't a rude person and he wasn't a bully but for some reason he just liked picking on you. Your friends always said it was because he liked you but you knew that wasn't true. To you, you weren't as beautiful as the other girls who has fabulous locks and were right on fashion. Except for Monday.

On the weekend, your friends gave you a makeover. They slabbed on all kinds of makeup and even cut some cute bangs on you.

"I don't know all about this." You said nervously as your two friends gazed upon your appearance in the mirror.

"I think you look lovely."

"All the girls at school will be jealous!"

"Yeah. And Paul will be right after you-"

"I knew you guys did this just for me and Paul! How many times do I have to say it. He doesn't like me!" You exclaimed as you jumped off the seat and headed to your bed to sit on.

One of your friends who brought up Paul walked over to you and sat down next to you.

"Oh come on. It's obvious Paul likes you. He treats you differently."

"Yet he doesn't put any effort in getting my attention and he's not a shy boy." You explained to your friend.

They didn't say anymore and moved on to a different topic of conversation.

Now today was Monday. You let you hair down and even put a hair bump like the girls have at school and you put on some mascara for you light eyelashes.

As you headed to school, you noticed how every boy and girl were eying you and looking you up and down. Although you hated to admit it, you did like the attention. At one point as you were talking with your friends outside, one of the boys lifted up your skirt and ran.

"Hey!" You yelled as you tried chasing after him but was pulled back by your friend.

You looked back at her and groaned. "I knew I shouldn't have wore these shorter skirts!" You exclaimed angrily as you tugged at your skirt.

You then looked up for a second and saw Paul walked past by with his friends. This was the same time where he would say something about you and make a comment. But he didn't. Your heart broke into pieces. He ignored you when you stood only one inch from him.

"I'm going to the restroom." You said softly as you headed to the restroom.

You dropped your backpack right when you entered the restroom. You looked in the mirror and noticed how different you looked. Maybe that's why he ignored you. He didn't recognize you but it still hurt. You wiped off your makeup and put your hair down and brushed back your bangs but they simply stayed the same. You also changed into a linger skirt you packed in your backpack just in case. Your glad you brought it.

You wiped away your water eyes and tried not thinking about it. You grabbed your backpack and slid on your backpack. Right as you left the restroom you bumped into Paul.

"Oh hi Y/N. So you decided to get your look changed?" Paul raised an eyebrow as his friends watched the interaction.

You were confused. You stitched your eyebrows together.

"Wait, so you did recognize me?" You asked as you brushed your hair back.

"Well yeah. I know those eyes like the back of my hand." This comment made you blush but you quickly moved on to your question you had for him.

"Then why didn't you say anything to me in the entrance?" He looked back at his friends and have them a look. He out his arm around your shoulder and lead you down the hallway.

"Because you were dressed like the other girls." He responded.

"So.." You shrugged.

"That's not you and I didn't like it. " he stopped walking and looked into your eyes. Your eyes began to water once again.

"I-I don't want to hurt your feelings. You can dress however you want and it was rude for me not saying anything to you. I didn't think you'd get hurt by it. It seems as if you get annoyed by me anyway." He stuttered.

You really didn't know what to say but you knew you had to respond. "I don't get annoyed by you. I like the comments you give to me even though it might seem like I don't but I do. "

"And....I don't know why I dressed like that. I hate it though. I look like a tramp." He chuckled of the comment.

It was silent for a second until he talked again. "Y/N, I like you a lot. Would you like to go on a date with me?"

It felt as if your heart was going to explode. So maybe your friends were right.

"Yup! That sounds....awesome." You said with a smile that seemed overpowering.

"Great. Also, I'm gonna hunt down the boy who lifted up your skirt." He said In a threading way.

"You saw that? That was embarrassing." Your cheeks turned red.

"Yeah. Please don't wear that skirt ever again. He probably saw some things that have ruined him!" He exclaimed with widened eyes.

You slapped his arm and trying to hide laughter but only began to laugh as he did as well. While you two were laughing, he suddenly stopped and kissed your cheek.

"Your beautiful."

"Shut up Paul." You said before you could get deep into emotions but it only ended with you kissing him back but this time, on the lips.

........
Hey! I know it's been a couple of days and I'm sorry! Also I posted a new book and the first chapter is up. It's called Seeing Stars and it would mean a lot to me to go check it out. Please vote and follow and bye! Have a lovely day!

-R