Candy and Children-Ringo Starr

You looked up to see your boyfriend dressed in a pirate costume. He looked like a big child that you adored.

He raised his hand for a hook and grinned revealing missing teeth in the front. You panicked for a second but realized he put black sharpie on his teeth.

"How do I look?" He asked you with a bright smile even if he was "missing" teeth.

"You look wonderful Ringo! You'll surely scare the boys!" You exclaimed as you stood up and pecked his lips.

He cleared his throat. "About that....I don't really want to go the party." Ringo said nervously.

John was throwing a Halloween party at his house and he invited lots of people. He invited you and Ringo as well. You weren't the kind of person who loved to party all the time so you were a bit bummed out when you learned about the news but you knew that Ringo would like to go so you sucked it up but you were wrong.

"What?" You raised an eyebrow in shock.

He tossed his body on the couch and slummed down. "I don't want to go. I love John's parties and all but I want to do something different this year. I just want to stay and pass out candy for the little kids and watch some movies." He said.

This news was amazing for you. You smiled wide and plopped down next to him and kissed his neck up to his cheek. "That's perfectly fine. I didn't want to go anyway." You loved how Ringo was showing his soft side. He's been doing this more recently since they boys keep arguing at the meetings.

He sat up and have you a look of love as he leaned in and have you a long kiss. He stood up and skipped over to the dining table and grabbed the orange bucket filled with all kinds of candys. He then opened the door and sat on the porch steps.

"Rings! It's not even night yet!" You laughed as you dashed out after him.

You set up the inflatables you guys planted on the yard. One was a big orange jack o lantern and another was of a Frankenstein. This would surely attract the kids of all ages.

You ran inside and changed into your Halloween costume which was a hotdog. You bought it as a joke at first until you couldn't find any other costume you liked so the hotdog was the winner.

You walked out to the porch. Ringo turned his head and his mouth widened. He grabbed his chest.

"You look absolutely stunning in the costume!" Ringo exclaimed.

You kicked your leg up and did poses like the models in the magazines to joke around. He acted as if he were going crazy from the poses.

You laughed and sat down next to him uncomfortably from how big the bottom part of the costume was.

You felt the nice breeze of fall and you heard kids laughter in the distance.

"Ringo! Get ready!" You exclaimed happily. Halloween have you extreme nostalgia. Halloween was in fact your favorite holiday. Christmas was a very close second.

There you see a teenage boy with a casual hat and five kids around him dressed in the cutest outfits ever. One was dressed as a pumpkin, a dog, a clown, witch, and a skeleton.

The five kids came bustling at you two with there pumpkin buckets. "Trick or treat!" They screamed.

"Guys that's loud!" The teenage boys exclaimed as he rubbed his head. He then looked up at you with widened green eyes. He knew who you were considering you were Ringo Starr's wife who would appear on tv with him.

Ringo then stood up as well and widened his mouth as he looked down at the children. "Look at all of you! You look spooky!" He exclaimed.

One of the kids who was dressed as a dog gasped and put a hand to their mouth. "I know who you are! You're Mikey's idol! The Moths, right Mikey?" The little six year old exclaimed as she pulled at Mikey's pants.

The attention was now in Mikey's. You put your hand out and gave him a huge smile. He smiled back and shook your hand.

"You like the Beatles?" He nodded his head.

Ringo softly gave you the bucket of candies as he gave the teen boy a firm handshake and laughed. As he did this you dropped a chocolate kit-kit into there buckets.

"Well son, you keep doing on what you're doing on taking care of these adorable little angels. Thank you for listening to our music."

When the sentence flew out of his mouth, it warmed your heart. It made you want to have something that everybody wants in there lifetime. Children.

"T-thank you sir." The boy was honored.

And with that, the first group of trick or treaters were gone and more and more sets came. Every child who came up to you made you want to gush over them for the whole night.

By nine o clock, the trick o treaters were dying out. This left the two of you outside with just three candies in the bucket.

Ringo put his arm around you and held you close to him. "Let's treat ourselves to some candy." He grabbed a lollipop and you grabbed a bag of eminems.

As you ripped a piece of the Eminem bag and ate a red Eminem, Ringo eyed the last candy which was a kit-Kat. He then looked up at you.

"Who's that for?" He asked.

The third candy reminded you of a child you longed for. You grabbed it and stared at it with twinkling eyes.

"Ringo, let's have a baby." You ignored his question that must've been important to him.

You looked up at him to catch his eyes. He looked relaxed and unworried of the thought. "I do too." Was his response.

You stopped breathing for a second. He didn't argue with you about this. Although Ringo barely argues with you on about anything but this was a huge deal and you were unsure and scared if he didn't want children at all but deep down, you knew that wasn't true.

"Want to go make one right now?" He asked.

You widened your mouth and pushed his arm and laughed.

"Ringo! You're being serious?" You exclaimed.

He grabbed your chin and looked in your beautiful eyes. "Of course I am. I'm ready. I want to come home from work knowing I have a loving family to love and care for."

Your cheeks flushed pink like they use to when you first met Ringo. You kissed his soft lips and smiled. "Alrighty. Let's go make one then."

And with that, you two left the porch and the Halloween season with a child in your mind and in your belly.

.......
Hey! Yes I know, it's a really random chapter that doesn't really make sense but that's just how it ended. I'm sorry, I'll try to make better chapters in the future but I have not been in the right state of mind because I'm stressed and sick. I'm feeling better though. Anyways, have a lovely day and please send requests or ideas. Bye!

-R