Future Husband-George Harrison

It was the afternoon and you were singing some tunes outside with your older brother John. Your Aunt Mimi would've joined you two only except that she wasn't too keen with the music but you two didn't mind.

After a while of you two singing and laughing, the sun began to set. Although John would've wanted to keep going all throughout the Friday night, you had plans with your future boyfriend, George.

You and George met when he first met John which was in the double decker bus which was last week.

"This is George." Paul introduced the younger boy who was your age.

The skinny boy had his hair lathered up in gel with a teddy boy style look you absolutely admired.

You sat next to John with wonder in your eyes while John was laid back and seemed over it.

"He's really good!" Paul said in excitement trying to get his friend in the band.

"Huh....don't you think he's a bit too young." John commented. George had a smirk on his face. You had a feeling he was the one. You had to show John that this might be the one.

"George, how old are you?" You asked excitedly.

He looked at him with wide eyes. "Fourteen." George responded.

You began to flip out. He was really cute and your age. Maybe you had a chance with him you thought at that moment.

"Here.." Paul grabbed a guitar and passed it to George. George sat down and began to play Raunchy.

You began to tap your foot and smile. John noticed this and seemed to like it as well but he didn't show it as much as you did.

After the whole performance John smiled, "That was pretty good......but I don't know. You're a bit too young."

You groaned at your stupid brothers choice, "John, let him in for gods sake! He's wonderful!" You pleaded to your brother who was making the wrong decision.

"Sis, this is not your case. It's between us boys. " you groaned and crossed your arms against your chest.

You looked up at George who had a smirk as he stared at you. You gave him a smirk back.

After that, he asked you out and you obviously accepted.

"Hey Y/N, I know we just met but I re-"

Before you could finish you already responded, "I would love to go on a date with you." You exclaimed.

He nodded his head, "Very nice." He smiled showing his vampire teeth.