Hound Dog-John Lennon

"John! Why do you have the most adorable thing In your arms?" You run up to John and began petting the hound dog

"You mean, why does the hound dog have the most adorable human carrying him?" He sassed.

You rolled your eyes and pressed your lips on to his, "I guess your okay." You giggled.

"Rude!" He jokingly gasped.

"John shut up!" You laughed. You went back to petting the dog and giving it kisses.

"Whose dog is this?" You asked.

"Ours." This response made you light up in glee.

"Really?" You looked at him with wide eyes.

"No. I change my mind, I hate him." He sarcastically commented as he began to walk away.

John was such a smart Alec. He never knew when to stop joking around but that's what you loved about him.

You jogged after him and turned him around. You stole the grumpy yet cute looking hound dog from his arms and held it tight to your chest. You always longed for a dog.

"What should we name it?" You asked for his opinion.

"Elvis. " you couldn't contain your happiness and satisfaction with this idea. You screamed and held the dog closer.

"I love it!" You exclaimed.

You continued just standing there hugging Elvis which caused John to have a smart comment.

"I'll leave you two alone." He cleared his throat as he walked away to the other room.

You rolled your eyes and chased after him, "John! Come back here and love this animal with me!"

.....
This is really random but I saw this gif and I thought it was so cute. Give me suggestions on what to write about in this book and my Elvis book because I'm lost. Have a lovely day!

-R