Shes Just A Baby-Ringo Starr (Part 1)

It was a late night and you were walking on the street in the middle of the night. You had went to a party and your driver couldn't drive you considering the amount of alcohol they drank. You had really regretted going. You only decided to go just because some boy you liked was going to be there but he never notices you so it didn't matter to you any more right at the moment you tried talking to him.

You kept walking faster and faster the more you got nervous. The streets were empty but you kept hearing random noises and voices.

Eventually you were getting close to your house. And as soon as you entered your street you heard men's voices wooing in the dark and laughter.

Men scared you to be honest. It wasn't a safe environment for a man and a woman. Anything could happen. You began to panic. You turned your head to see a rusty old truck with teenage boys filled in it. Three were in the back swinging away on beer. You tried fading in with the dark but you were noticed right away.

The truck got slow and rolled along with you. The driver popped his head out of the window and had a big smile. "Hello sweets. What's your name?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow.

You stopped walking which caused the truck to stop moving. You were frozen in fear.

The men's laughter rolled away. A man in the seat next to him laughed crazily as he looked over at you, "Hey beautiful, want to come with us?" He winked at you.

You had no interest in going with them whatsoever but you also had no intention of making them upset or triggering them. You decided to speak.

"P-please. I just want to go home." You stuttered.

This somehow made them laugh even more which scared you. But one man in the back caught your attention. He had curly hair and quite a big nose with a shaved part of his eyebrow that made him look handsome. He wasn't quite amused. He actually had a sad look in his face.

"Come on sweetie. Get in." The driver said more seriously now.

Suddenly the boy with the half shaved part of his eyebrow began to speak, "Guys come on. She's too young. "

This caused a commotion amongst the men. The driver looked over at you with a raised eyebrow. "How old are you?"

You decided to be completely honest with them. You cleared your throat. "I'm 15. I should be turning 16 by next month." You replied.

The men were disappointed and sighed while the boy who spoke up smiled, "See! She's just a baby!"

That phrase made you want to gag. You hated being referenced to a little girl or a baby. Your family teased you about it just because your the youngest.

He looked over at you and smiled showing his teeth, "Hey, what's your name anyway?' He asked politely.

"Y/N." You responded with a small smile.

"Well it was nice meeting you. Maybe I'll see you around."

The truck began to roll away as he waved goodbye while you waved back. Something about that boy made you want to get to know him better. You couldn't stop thinking about him as you walked home to you room.