Cared For-Ringo Starr

"Y/N, I just might die."

Ringo had weariness written all over his face and body. Sweat fell all around his face and there was sweat spots on his nice outfit. His hair was damp and his hands were all sweaty and there was even some blood from the blisters of pounding away on those drums for hours without a break.

"Oh Ringo, let's get you comfortable." You said as you had his arm around you.

"What about us, huh?" John yelled from across the room. You looked back at them and stuck out your tongue.

You led Ringo to the room he shared with the three lads. You layed him down on a couch and positioned his body in a comfortable position. You grabbed a little fan and placed it in front of him.

"Y/N, I'm hungry."

"I know you are." You said as you unbuttoned his nice outfit leaving him in a white undershirt. You then took off his shoes leaving him in his socks.

"Y/N, I'm thirsty. " Ringo complained once again.

Although you loved Ringo and cared for his needs, you wanted to smack him so he could shut up but you of course didn't and instead walked out the room and went to go grab a water bottle and some food in the food court. You grabbed him two fresh hamburgers with a side of hot fries and onion rings.

You walked inside the room and saw Ringos eyes were shut.

"Ringo, you're not dead, wake up." You snapped.

He opened his eyes and groaned. "It feels like it! I'm going to just fade away-"

You suddenly jammed a fry in his mouth and he took it in but was in pain at first due to the heat of it. You then kept feeding him fry after fry.

"I want the burger now." He reached for the burger and took a big bite.

As he did this, you grabbed a bandaid and walked over to him. You grabbed his hand he wasn't using and placed it on his cut from the blisters.

"Y/N, I feel nasty with all of this sweat." He complained once again as he took a bite of his onion ring.

You rolled your eyes but smiled anyways and went to grab a towel that was placed on a table. You slowly walked over to him and moved his food from his lap and set it to the side. You then sat on his lap and began to wipe his sweaty face. As his face got dryer, you leaned in giving him a peck on his lips. You then wiped, and pecked.

You did this in a cycle and eventually Ringo grasped his arms around your waist and pulled you close to him. He began to smash his lips on to yours and they moved together in sync. You then remembered how he was just complaining that he had no energy and how tired he way and now suddenly he's fine.

You broke from his grasp and his kiss and stood up and walked away with the towel.

"Oh no Ringo. You said you were tired. I wouldn't want to waste any more energy." You said teasing him.

Ringo then thought, why did I say that? As he rolled his eyes.

"Love, I feel energized now

"Love, I feel energized now." He said as he stood up and walked you way. He crowded around you and placed a arm on your lower back and pulled you in for a loving sweet kiss.

"Thanks for taking care of me Y/N. I love you." Ringo said with love in his eyes.

"Your welcome and I guess I love you too." He chuckled and planted a huge kiss on your lips.

.................
Hello! I hope you enjoyed and I hoped @marmaladeskies67 enjoyed as well and I tried to make it the best I could for you. Thanks for reading and have a lovely day!

-R