A Diary Of A Beatle Fan~8

Hey, hey, hey!

I'm back with another one of these!

So, it's day 2 for the music challenge and the question is:

What is my least favorite song?

Hmmmmmmmmm....that's really hard. I guess I'd say What Does The Fox Say. I seriously can't even think about another song where I hate it so much except for this one. It is so annoying and when it came out I thought it was so stupid and I just had enough of it.

Anyways, I posted a new book called Seeing Stars. It's Beatle related by the way and you people who are reading this should go check it out if you'd like. It's your life!

Anyways, I'm pretty tired right now but I'm about to go somewhere fun so hopefully that'll be great. Also I'm like soo bored at school. Like I have friends and all but I'm just bored. I'm pretty exited for Halloween though even though it feels like Christmas to me.

Also, you know how I said I get obsessed with things easily and fandom so like that very quickly? Well I'm still not over the Beatles so I'm delighted about that.

Since I still have time on my hands I'll do another question because I'm a rebel!

A song that makes me happy

I'd have to say either Blame It On The Boogie by Michael Jackson or Listen To The Music by the Doobie Brothers.

So, since I still have time, let's talk how more stuff. So you know how Bohemian Rhapsody and Rocketman are coming out? Well I'm super hyped to see them. I think they're both gonna be wonderful movies and I love the title names for them. They should make one about John or George. I know they have made plenty movies and documentaries about them, but I want a movie just like Elton John. Where someone is playing as them and they show there life. That would be awesome!

Now I think I'm done for today. Again please go check out my other book and give me requests or suggestions for this book! Bye and have a lovely day!

-R