Too Much Wine He Sipped

You woke up with a major headache. Last night you had too much drinks. Even though Ringo warned you not do, you still did.

You weren't so sure what happened before that or after but you didn't seem to care. You just needed some food and pills.

When you entered the living room, all four men were lounging in the room. You knew something was off. You felt a huge elephant in the room by you couldn't quite put your finger on it. John was in the couch with a cup of wine in his hands. George was sitting on the arm for the couch with not surprisingly, a biscuit in his hand. Ringo was standing with a cigarette in his hand. Paul had a leg over his other leg while he held his head in his hand.

They gave you all dirty looks except for John who was sipping his wine quietly. You decided to confront the uncomfortableness.

You smiled a weak smile, "Good morning." You greeted.

Automatically Paul sassed back with a mocking tone, "Good morning." He talked back.

You hated his attitude but today he had a super attitude, "What's with the attitude?" You asked as you placed a hand on your hip.

"I don't know, do you have a problem with it? Do you think it's annoying?" He exclaimed.

You were a bit taken back, "Well yes right now. What's going on?" You asked.

"Ask John." George said as he grabbed another bag of biscuits and swallowed them down while he glared at you.

So you did. You snapped you head to John. "John what's going on?" He didn't respond but he had a nervous look on his face.

"We'll missy! He told us last night that you said all these things about us. You called Paul annoyingly sassy, you called George basically a fatty and you called me a dad! A annoying one too!" Ringo exclaimed.

This struck your head. You now remember it when you told John all the nasty comments you said about the others. You were a drunk idiot who was mad.

You were drunk last night and told John all the secret problems you had with the rest of the boys. And for some reason you remember it.

You collapsed on to the couch next to John who was sitting back enjoying a nice cup of wine. You remember before that Ringo kept trying to keep you from getting drunk which annoyed you so much. You being in the state of mind, you of course had rant about it.

"You know what?" You slurred to John. He raised an eyebrow.

"I hate it when Ringo acts like my dad. Like, damn. You're not my dad!" You complained.

John laughed. He was feeling a bit tipsy but he wasn't quite too drunk yet.

You didn't stop. "And ohhhhhhh, Georgie. George will not know when to stop eating. He just keeps going." You spewed out of you filthy mouth.

John laughed crazily. You laughed along with him and decided you weren't done yet. "And Paul, Paul is so sassy it's annoying. Sass level, over the roof."

Then you recalled the moment John kept chugging down drinks along with you and became drunk himself and told you he was going to tell the others. You didn't have quite the reaction and you didn't stop him.

You glared over at John who was sipping his glass of wine.

"John! You have a big mouth!"

"Oh so you admit to it? Well I'm sorry Y/N that I eat a lot!" George said clearly offended.

You sighed and rubbed your eyes, "Guys I was stupid and drunk and mad. You guys know I don't mean it. I love you guys too much to just go on a blabber on about you guys. I'm sorry."

The boys looked at each other and sighed.

"I guess we will except your apology but roses and a teddy bear would've been more sufficient." Paul said as he looked in the corner of his eyes.

You laughed at his sassy attitude you hated but loved. You grabbed a pillow and tossed it at him. It hit him on the face which made you laugh. Suddenly George chucked a biscuit at you which kind of hurt. Ringo suddenly attacked George in a tackle. John was sitting there enjoying himself. You grabbed another pillow and threw it at him which caused him to spill his wine.

"AHHHH! You spilt my wine!"

.......
I have no clue what this part is but here ya go! I'm pretty sure I used the word sufficient wrong but I was too lazy to check. Please give me requests and I'll be sure to jot them down. Bye and have a lovely day!

-R